Kecskemet

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses to Szentendre

Szentendre Jul 20, 2014 at 7:58 AM

Are the Volan buses that go to Szentendre (and continue via Visegrad to Esztergom) air-conditioned?

more
    • Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Jul 9, 2014 at 7:59 AM

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Transport from airport to Best Western Hotel / Pest

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:02 PM

I will be arriving on August 30 approximately 4:00pm. I would like to know what is the best way to get to my hotel?

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

Two days in Budapest; what MUST I see?

Budapest Jul 15, 2014 at 8:11 PM

I will be visiting end of August; just had foot surgery so walking will be minimal. I would love to know what your suggestions are for what I absolutely must see/do. thank you!

more