Kebili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mahdia holidays

Mahdia Apr 1, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Hello me and my best friend both 19 are going to Mahdia this year. 24th June Is it safe there? :-( we are really afraid because of the attacks in Tunis... help please. Thank you!!!! It's our first time going somewhere abroad, and with all the recent attacks and airplane crashes we are so confused. How is it there? and will we be okay? I'm sorry, please respond. (We are even afraid of the bus drive 2hs to the hotel) ... We will be staying there for 7 days.

more
    • Mosquitoes in April??

Tunisia Mar 28, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Hi I'm going to Hammamet in April with my 6 month old daughter. Are there mosquitoes there this time of year?

Thanks

more
    • how much to get teeth cleaned in Sousse?

Sousse Mar 26, 2015 at 9:50 AM

Hi I phoned a dentist in Sousse:, asked for appointment to get my teeth cleaned & how much. I was told 25 dinar. I went today & dentist said she does the cleaning in 2 sessions. Meantime the receptionist asked my partner for my details & 25 dinar. Then dentist did my partners teeth cleaning. As we left reception then asked us both to pay 30 dinar each & we must again pay 30 dinar each at second appointment for cleaning so total of 120 dinar. This is the first time we ever had 2 times appointments for teeth cleaning. Anywhere before it was all done in one appointment.

We feel they are cheating us

more

Near Kebili