change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cool-123's Profile Photo

Flight to Mestia

Georgia Jun 6, 2015 at 2:04 AM

Hello, is it ok to buy the flight tickets (from Tbilisi to Mestia) few days before my trip?

Cheers

Edith

more

Visa application

T'bilisi Jun 8, 2015 at 6:11 AM

Hello,

I need to apply the visa at the airport and will arrive there at 2:30am on 16 Jul. So, is the office still open after mid night? Is it easy to do it? What document do I need to prepare? Any photo requires? Thanks.

Cheers

Edith

more

Summer trip in Georgia

Georgia Jun 6, 2015 at 1:32 AM

Hello, I am going to travel around in Georgia for 3 weeks, mainly for hiking or trekking. Btw, I will be in Tbilisi from 16 Jul to 19 Jul. Would like to meet the local people and VT members.

Cheers

Edith

more

Transportation

Georgia Jun 6, 2015 at 1:43 AM

Hello, What is the fastest and easiest way to get to Omalo from Tbilisi or Kazbegi?

Cheers

Edith

more

David Garedja

Georgia Jun 6, 2015 at 1:49 AM

Hello, I am going to visit David Garedja in Jul and checked the package to go there at 50GEL/person which includes pick up in Tbilisi, all transfers and stops in all veiw points on the way to David Garedja. Is the price reasonable? or should I do it by myself?

Cheers

Edith

more
    • Kath08's Profile Photo

Im going to tbilisi this dec

T'bilisi Jun 7, 2015 at 1:35 PM

Hi!! Could anyone help me figure out if "hotel at metro" is far from all the tourist spots/ place in tbilisi? I do need your opinion guys.. Thanks alot

more
    • 264george's Profile Photo

road to Kazbegi

by 264george Online Now Feb 26, 2015 at 1:37 PM

we are gong to visit Kazbegi, Stepantsminda about 20th of April,,
      what are the road conditions?
      can we cross the military highway by motorcycles or snow and icy roads are to be expected?

thank you
      George

6 Answers Mar 4, 2015 at 1:51 AM
    • KatiW's Profile Photo

Hiking

by KatiW Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 3:24 AM

I am travelling with my husband and two daughters and we want to go hikin in the Caucausus. Any advice on how to organise an english speaking guide locally and how much? The lonely guide book says it can cost up to650 a person for four days which sounds incredibly expensive? Also where woudl we go for , say 5 days?

• ellielou's Profile Photo

weather in October

by ellielou Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 7:47 PM

This is incredibly embarrassing, but I can't find any information regarding weather for Kazbegi, either current or historical. Any ideas on what to expect there during the second week in October? (I'm not going to be hiking in the mountains, but gently walking up the hill to see the Holy Trinity church....)

So, do I need windproof, waterproof, and warm layers, or will a long sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt suffice, or is it usually warmer than that? (Which is what I hope!)

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3 Answers May 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • Gergetoba

by dandayan Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 8:46 AM

I was told every July 16 there is a festival named "gergetoba", in Gergeti, near Kazbegi.

Is that correct? What is it?

Is it a good day to go there or too crowded and better go ain a regular day?

4 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 11:07 PM