Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• farstar's Profile Photo

where to start

Batumi Jul 12, 2014 at 9:42 PM

hi friends... :)
      i will visit Georgia on the 25th July 2014 and will stay there for 10 days... i will be so happy if you can help answering my questions:
      which better city to spend more time at, is it batumi or tiblisi ??
      which is more expensive? which one is having more people speaking English?
      is there metro facility in there?
      what is the best and non-expensive way to travel between them?

thank you in advance :)

more
    • mohdradi's Profile Photo

The best place

Georgia Jul 17, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I'm going to Tbilisi next week with 2 friends. Where is the best place to live for 10 days?

more
    • Is it necessary to bring my towel in Georgia?

Georgia Jul 1, 2014 at 8:20 AM

I am planning to visit Georgia in summer and sleeping in small hotels and guest houses in Tbilisi and around the country. Is it necessary or useful to bring with me my towels or I can find them in the room in hotels?
      Thanks for your answer!

more
    • KatiW's Profile Photo

Hiking

by KatiW Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 3:24 AM

I am travelling with my husband and two daughters and we want to go hikin in the Caucausus. Any advice on how to organise an english speaking guide locally and how much? The lonely guide book says it can cost up to650 a person for four days which sounds incredibly expensive? Also where woudl we go for , say 5 days?

• ellielou's Profile Photo

weather in October

by ellielou Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 7:47 PM

This is incredibly embarrassing, but I can't find any information regarding weather for Kazbegi, either current or historical. Any ideas on what to expect there during the second week in October? (I'm not going to be hiking in the mountains, but gently walking up the hill to see the Holy Trinity church....)

So, do I need windproof, waterproof, and warm layers, or will a long sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt suffice, or is it usually warmer than that? (Which is what I hope!)

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3 Answers May 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • Gergetoba

by dandayan Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 8:46 AM

I was told every July 16 there is a festival named "gergetoba", in Gergeti, near Kazbegi.

Is that correct? What is it?

Is it a good day to go there or too crowded and better go ain a regular day?

4 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 11:07 PM