change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tbilisi-Baku

Georgia Jan 16, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Hi,
      Is anyone going to Baku from Georgia on Sunday?

more
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

question easiest way / costs Laghodeki - Tbilisi

Georgia Jan 22, 2015 at 3:37 PM

Hello, I want to visit Sheki in Azerbaijan and from there go to the border to Laghodeki.

What is the easiest and best way (not so expensive) from LAGODHEKI (border town in Georgia) to TBILISI ?
      I read it takes about 2.5 hours, but are there frequent buses running?

It does not seem easy getting from Sheki to Tbilisi, but I dont want to return to Baku again and take the night train.

Thank you for your tips!

more
    • KatiW's Profile Photo

Hiking

by KatiW Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 3:24 AM

I am travelling with my husband and two daughters and we want to go hikin in the Caucausus. Any advice on how to organise an english speaking guide locally and how much? The lonely guide book says it can cost up to650 a person for four days which sounds incredibly expensive? Also where woudl we go for , say 5 days?

• ellielou's Profile Photo

weather in October

by ellielou Online Now Sep 18, 2006 at 7:47 PM

This is incredibly embarrassing, but I can't find any information regarding weather for Kazbegi, either current or historical. Any ideas on what to expect there during the second week in October? (I'm not going to be hiking in the mountains, but gently walking up the hill to see the Holy Trinity church....)

So, do I need windproof, waterproof, and warm layers, or will a long sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt suffice, or is it usually warmer than that? (Which is what I hope!)

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3 Answers May 2, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • Gergetoba

by dandayan Online Now Jul 5, 2006 at 8:46 AM

I was told every July 16 there is a festival named "gergetoba", in Gergeti, near Kazbegi.

Is that correct? What is it?

Is it a good day to go there or too crowded and better go ain a regular day?

4 Answers Jul 17, 2006 at 11:07 PM