best beach for kids old Pomorie

Pomorie Jul 19, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Thank you so much.
      Any public gym in the old city.
      Again, thanks!

more
    • camera stores

Bulgaria Jul 10, 2015 at 7:20 AM

where are the famous camera shops in Sofia city?

more
    • bus / taxi kyustendil to rila monastery

Kyustendil Jul 5, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Is there a bus / taxi service to Rila monastery in October.

more
    • FridgeMagnet's Profile Photo

Burgas to Sofia

Burgas Jul 24, 2015 at 5:20 AM

Hi,

I am arriving in Burgas on a Saturday and I want to travel to Sofia the next day. I tried the rail website but they didn't seem to have a train I could book at a time that suits me. Also thought of flying which is actually very cheap but I don't really want to go straight back to an airport. Does anyone know if I could just go down to the bus station and get straight on a bus without having booked in advance?

more
    • ClaireBrown94's Profile Photo

Opinions/Reviews of sunny beach

Sunny Beach Jul 7, 2015 at 1:51 PM

Just wanting some opinions on sunny beach. Heard some good and bad reviews so I just wondered what people thought. Thinking of booking a holiday 7th September for 2 weeks. Also does anyone know any good hotels. Me and my partner are going, both aged 21. We will want to go out and drink but also have a couple of quiet nights. Thanks for any info!

more
    • chris111swed's Profile Photo

Price Level Sozopol Bulgaria

Sozopol Jul 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM

How is the price level of restaurants in Sozopol, Bulgaria. What does a dinner for two, how much one beer costs.

more
    • Open Soccer Fields in Varna City?

Varna Jul 14, 2015 at 6:17 AM

I am not sure if this same question I wrote was posted or not, so trying again: are there any open spaces for teens to play some soccer / do fitness such as running, etc.? We are visiting relatives who live near the northwest entrance to the seaside park. However, in the park itself, we only see bikers and joggers, but no spaces for free play with balls / nets. I am looking for a field...at a local school or university perhaps, or a track for running around. Any ideas for sporty teens, aside from beach? A basketball court?

more
    • prices in sunnybeach

Sunny Beach Jul 10, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Hello, I and my few friends go i in sunny beach for 20 days. Can somebody tell me what are the price of drinks in clubs and supermarkets. I come from Serbia, which means that we can not bring a lot of money :D

more
    • is it safe?

Burgas Jul 6, 2015 at 11:49 PM

We're taking a cruise that's stoping in Burgas. Is it safe to go visit?
      we're only going to be there for 10 hours, are there nice things to nearby? (since we don't have that much time to move around the country..)

more
    • Roses festival

by chloegovan Online Now May 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Hi, I'm wondering how long buses or trains will take from Sofia - I tried to check myself but the site was only in Bulgarian.
      I'm also wondering where the most picturesque rose fields are around this time of year and how/where can I see the harvest?
      Thanks

2 Answers May 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM
    • internicholas's Profile Photo

Kazanlak-Sofia bus schedule

by internicholas Online Now May 13, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Can somebody please inform me as to where can I find the bus timetable from Kazanlak to Sofia.
      Thanks

1 Answer May 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM
    • unaS's Profile Photo

Problems contacting...

by unaS Online Now Mar 8, 2008 at 5:13 AM

Hi All,

I made inquiries at two hotels in Kazanluk, the Hotel Palas hotel-palas.com/kazanlak_e.h...
      and the Hotel Zorinica http://www.zornica-bg.com/ed_e.html.

Both answered my first queries. Since than I have been unable to contact either of them. The emails are returned each time as undeliverable :-(

Can anyone suggest how I can contact either of these hotels, or alternatively another of the same price range (70 lev - 36.50 Euro p/n

Alternatively if anyone lives in Kazanluk and would be willing to telephone to them for me, I would appreciate it very, very much!

Thanks!