Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FruitLover's Profile Photo

Best Veg Restaurant

Sofia Dec 14, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Hello Folks,

What's the best Vegetarian / Vegan restaurant in Sofia?

Blagodaria!
      Avi

more
    • Trakata or Alan Mak? or Albena area

Bulgaria Nov 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Trying to choose between 2 villas in the above areas but cannot decide! Is one area closer to beaches & more lively than the other? Or not much difference betw the two? Will car hire be recommended? Ideally looking for walking distance to bars & restaurants for evenings, beach & other activities in the day.

Alternative villa options are in Albena area? Any advice much appreciated please, thanks...

more
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Guided tour 27-28 Dec

Sofia Nov 29, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Hello folks,

I'm interested in one/two days guided tour from Sofia to the mountains, ON 27-28 DECEMBER!

Any suggestion / people to join me ?

Avi

more
    • Roses festival

by chloegovan Online Now May 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Hi, I'm wondering how long buses or trains will take from Sofia - I tried to check myself but the site was only in Bulgarian.
      I'm also wondering where the most picturesque rose fields are around this time of year and how/where can I see the harvest?
      Thanks

2 Answers May 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM
    • internicholas's Profile Photo

Kazanlak-Sofia bus schedule

by internicholas Online Now May 13, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Can somebody please inform me as to where can I find the bus timetable from Kazanlak to Sofia.
      Thanks

1 Answer May 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM
    • unaS's Profile Photo

Problems contacting...

by unaS Online Now Mar 8, 2008 at 5:13 AM

Hi All,

I made inquiries at two hotels in Kazanluk, the Hotel Palas hotel-palas.com/kazanlak_e.h...
      and the Hotel Zorinica http://www.zornica-bg.com/ed_e.html.

Both answered my first queries. Since than I have been unable to contact either of them. The emails are returned each time as undeliverable :-(

Can anyone suggest how I can contact either of these hotels, or alternatively another of the same price range (70 lev - 36.50 Euro p/n

Alternatively if anyone lives in Kazanluk and would be willing to telephone to them for me, I would appreciate it very, very much!

Thanks!