Travel Answers
Kazanluk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Rose valley in August - is it worth it?

Khaskovska Oblast 18 hours ago

Hi -

We'll be travelling to Bulgaria and are trying to decide whether to include the Rose Valley area in our trip or not...
      Is it worth going there in August? We know it's way after picking the roses... And we also know the area is famous ofr it's Trachian history - but that enough is not enough for us, as we're more interested in nature and Folklore than in history.
      What do you think? If we want to go there it's a bit of a detour for us, and we're not sure it'll be worth it...
      Thanks for any advice/opinion...
      Ana.

more
    • Roses festival

by chloegovan Online Now May 18, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Hi, I'm wondering how long buses or trains will take from Sofia - I tried to check myself but the site was only in Bulgarian.
      I'm also wondering where the most picturesque rose fields are around this time of year and how/where can I see the harvest?
      Thanks

2 Answers May 19, 2009 at 3:03 PM
    • internicholas's Profile Photo

Kazanlak-Sofia bus schedule

by internicholas Online Now May 13, 2008 at 8:37 AM

Can somebody please inform me as to where can I find the bus timetable from Kazanlak to Sofia.
      Thanks

1 Answer May 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM
    • unaS's Profile Photo

Problems contacting...

by unaS Online Now Mar 8, 2008 at 5:13 AM

Hi All,

I made inquiries at two hotels in Kazanluk, the Hotel Palas hotel-palas.com/kazanlak_e.h...
      and the Hotel Zorinica http://www.zornica-bg.com/ed_e.html.

Both answered my first queries. Since than I have been unable to contact either of them. The emails are returned each time as undeliverable :-(

Can anyone suggest how I can contact either of these hotels, or alternatively another of the same price range (70 lev - 36.50 Euro p/n

Alternatively if anyone lives in Kazanluk and would be willing to telephone to them for me, I would appreciate it very, very much!

Thanks!