Kazan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Hammam in Dalyan

Dalyan Sep 11, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Does anyone know the name and location of the public hammam in Dalyan. It's in a street just out of town. I've been several times and can't for the life of me remember it's exact whereabouts. Cheers, Stevie

more
    • Palm wings beach resort

Altinkum Sep 3, 2014 at 4:46 AM

I am going to palm wings in a couple of weeks has any1 stayed here? Do they speak English? Is there anything I should b aware of? I'm going with my husband and 15yr old daughter.

Kind Regards.

more
    • boat trips and anything to take

Altinkum Aug 31, 2014 at 2:21 AM

going tomorrow anything special to take also any good boat trips??

more
    • night club

Istanbul Sep 11, 2014 at 12:13 AM

hi there
      i am arriving istanbul at 10 pm

which club i should go?
      best club with nice crowd and nice music
      and how to get from airport to club?
      is it safe to go at night?

more
    • Lake Van / Erzurum / Kars / Ani Trekking Maps

Turkey Sep 7, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Hi all,

I'd like to do a bit of hiking around Lake Van, and in the Erzurum / Kars / Ani area. Are there any good trekking maps & tips available?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
      Tony

more
    • transportation

Akbuk Sep 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM

how to get from bodrum airport turkey to akbuk please?

more
    • Travel from Airport to Kadikoy

Kadikoy Aug 14, 2014 at 10:37 PM

best way to get to Kadikoy from Airport on the european side?

more
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Cost of Hot Air Baloon

Kayseri Yesterday

Hello folks
      How much should I , normally, pay for an hour and twenty minutes of Hot Air Baloon in Cappadocia?
      Thanx,
      Avi

more
    • catmandu's Profile Photo

A good Hammam

Izmir Sep 3, 2014 at 5:58 AM

I'm on the hunt for an authentic hammam for women in Izmir and surrounding area. Anyone got a suggestion?

Thanks

more
    • Mangavat market

Turkey Sep 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Edit Tip

Manavgat Waterfalls, Side: 3 reviews and 3 photos

My daughter is on holiday in Antalya and visited this market yesterday with her boyfriend,they both initially enjoyed the market.My daughter is very pretty with long blonde hair and is slim,she only left her boyfriends side once to visit a separate stall and it only lasted about 15 minutes.When he returned someone had stamped a large barcode in ink on her shoulder(she was wearing a strappy vest,not too revealing)she did not feel anything and nobody approached her.She did not leave his side after that and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they had heard or encountered this before and inform me what she was being singled out for or was it just a joke.

more
    • to do in marmaris in one day

Marmaris Sep 8, 2014 at 12:52 PM

where to eat good turkish food
      where to have a drink
      where to party

in one day

more
    • SIM Card with 3G Mobile Data

Turkey Sep 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Hi all,

I've got a practical question... I'll be travelling around in Turkey for more or less 4 weeks. 

Are WiFi hotspots easily accessible? Does it make sense for me to get a local SIM card (with 3G mobile data) for my smartphone? What are the options available?

I'll arrive at Istanbul (Sabiha Gokcen) airport around noon. Do they sell pre-paid SIM cards there?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards, Tony

more
    • Night life in Side

Side Sep 5, 2014 at 2:51 AM

What is the NIGHT life in Side i.e. discos, clubs, bars, restaurants?

more
    • Southeast Turkey safety

Turkey Aug 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Hi, I plan to travel with rented car in southeast Turkey (Batman, Mardin, Urfa) 10 to 20 of September but I am worried about safety this period. Do you think it's ok?
      Thank you!!

more
    • Self guided tour to Pamukkale...

Pamukkale Aug 23, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I am planning on going to Pamukkale/Hieropolis for a day trip after my stay in Kusadasi. I plan on also taking an evening bus to Antalya after this day trip. What would be the best way to plan this. Should I go to denzili bus station and then to Pamukkale as I will need a place to store my luggage. I am not so sure I want to book a tour or is it easy enough to self guide?? Also keep in mind I am a 20 something female solo traveler. Any help at all is REALLY appreciated!!!!

more
    • Best Hostel

Istanbul Aug 22, 2014 at 4:01 AM

May u say me please which hostel is the best of view cheapness, comfort, close to city center based on your experience. thanks so much!

more
    • accomodation

Marmaris Aug 21, 2014 at 7:46 AM

best place to stay forvalue andcomfort in icmeler

more
    • new to area

Kayseri Aug 18, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hello-

My husband and I are thinking of moving to Kayseri. We are from the USA. I wanted to know if there is a good expat group to hang out with and the best way to contact other foreigners. Also are there any Western grocery chains to buy some stuff (like Metro or Carrefour)? Thanks in advance. We have lived abroad in 3 other countries and love to try local stuff, but sometimes nothing satisfies like "home" cooked meals.

more
    • type of clothes to carry to Istanbul

Istanbul Aug 17, 2014 at 10:05 AM

What kind of clothes should I carry while my visit to Istanbul this month

more
    • FruitLover's Profile Photo

Recommendation for Hot Air Balloon operator in Cappadocia?

Kayseri Yesterday

hello folks,
      recommendations, anyone, based on self-experience?
      Thanks in advance,
      Avi

more
    • currency exchange

Istanbul Sep 11, 2014 at 12:11 AM

hi guys
      can you please tell me where i will get good rate for changing currency i am staying near hilton bomanti

but some currency i need to exchange in airport for taxi is it good to change there?

thanks

more
    • Archway's Profile Photo

What is the cost of a dolmus from Yalova to İznik?

Turkey Sep 4, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Hi there,

I'm planning a day trip from Istanbul to to İznik. I have to get a fast ferry to Yalova and then pick up a minibus dolmus to İznik. Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost? I just need to know more-or-less how much it will be so that I can prepare myself.

Many thanks.

more
    • Scuba Diving In Turkey

Turkey Sep 3, 2014 at 1:40 AM

Which is the perfect place where we can enjoy the scuba diving and see some amazing water creatures in turkey? as we are about to travel to this country to enjoy our holiday.

more
    • Hooking up an android phone

Istanbul Sep 1, 2014 at 2:19 PM

How do I get a new phone set up when I bring my own from the US

more
    • GordonG's Profile Photo

Gobekli Tepe

Turkey Aug 24, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Traveling to Turkey next week & am considering a day tour to Gobekli Type. Is the area safe at the moment?

more