change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taument's Profile Photo

Hiking in Sedona, AZ

Sedona Aug 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM

I will be in Sedona, AZ next week, and would like to know 3 of the best hiking trails. My 20 year old daughter and I will be doing half day hikes and there are too many trails to choose from. We like moderate to difficult trails, but not dangerous trails (edges of cliffs where one false move you die). Please advise on the best scenic trails that would be a great half day hike.

more
    • TamersonK's Profile Photo

Vortex Jeep Tours

Sedona Yesterday

Hello

I will be in Sedona, in early October, with 3 friends and we would like to take a vortex jeep tour. There seem to be many of them, Pink Jeep Tours, Earth Wisdom Jeep Tours, Red Rock Jeep Tours, etc.. Any suggestions for the best one? I have been asked to be the "travel agent" for the group and I don't want to let anyone down.

Thank you so much for any advice.

more
    • TamersonK's Profile Photo

Hiking and Afraid of Heights

Sedona Aug 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM

I traveling to Sedona in early October with two friends who love to hike. I want to join them, but I am afraid of heights. Are there any hikes we can take that they will enjoy, but I won't feel like I'm going to die?

more
    • Best Scenic Train Rides in AZ

Arizona Aug 1, 2015 at 11:27 PM

What are the best scenic train rides in Arizona?

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

camping and glass over look

Grand Canyon National Park Aug 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM

We will have a 25 foot camper to pull in, so need a recommendation for a campground. We also want to see the glass over look, as it was built with our equipment. Not sure which ridge it is on. My dad walls with a cane, so no hiking. A helicopter ride would be good. Help.

more