Kawm Umbu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travelling alone.

Hurghada Nov 22, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Is anyone going to Hurghada next week for a holiday ladys especially as my friends let me down last minute cant be helped., i still want to go, been to sharm before but not Hurghada....Thanks claire. Staying Jungle aqua park hotel.

more
    • Places to visit in Sharm

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 25, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Hi
      I will be travelling to Sharm in December with my husband and child of 4 months for the first time. We will be staying at the Grand plaza hotel. We will be staying for a week.I just wanted to know what are best places to visit in Sharm? We would like to visit all sorts of places like deserts, shopping, parks etc. Is there any restaurants you would recommend for couples? Any other information that will be useful to me please do add.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Shuana

more
    • Bus/ Shared transport from Luxor to Marsa Alam

Marsa al `Alam Nov 17, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Hi, I hope somebody could help!

I plan to go to Marsa Alam from Luxor (13 Dec 2014). I've been asking around for buses from Luxor to Marsa Alam, but have been told that there are no buses, only private transportation.

Is this really the case? I am travelling alone, so the price quoted for private transport is quite expensive (cheapest being 80 euro).

Are there no other means to get to Marsa Alam?

more
    • yesitaly's Profile Photo

How about the Weather middle of December in Sharm El Sheikh ?

Sharm El Sheikh Nov 26, 2014 at 3:53 AM

CIAO !
      With other 3 more Friends we wish to go to Sharm about middle of December,how is generally the weather there,it is possible to Bath and to take some Sun or it will be already too late middle of December ?

more
    • Female Solo with 6 yr old Daughter in Cairo?

Egypt Nov 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM

I am considering taking my 6 yr old daughter to Cairo for a few days. I've traveled solo as a female before but not with my daughter to this region of the world. I am fairly certain we'd be ok, but am I correct? I am aware of general safety when traveling, but should I be especially concerned in Cairo?

more
    • Banks and ATM machines

Sharm El Sheikh Yesterday

We are staying at Iberohotel 11 Mercatto in Sharm el Sheikh could any one tell us if there are ATM's or Banks near there please. Thanks.

more
    • Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt

Egypt Nov 20, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I'm looking for a good reputable travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt. I have been looking and so many seem like cons. Not including entrance fees etc. I was there last March with America Israel tours and it was a huge disappointment. We drove by the pyramids and looked at them through the bus windows. I want a hands on tour. I'm active and in excellent health. Can also field strip an AK47,lol. I'm not afraid of adventure but I'm only going there one more time and want it to be great. Tour company recommendations???

more
    • Grace period tourist entry visa

Egypt Nov 5, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Hello, I need up to date information. It seems that there used to be a grace period for visa extension, does this still exist? I would probably leave Egypt only about a week over. I have also read that one can just pay a 150 pound fine at the airport. This would be simpler than the visa extension process. Thank you for current info!

more
    • Vihren's Profile Photo

How to Get from Kom Ombo to Aswan

by Vihren Online Now Jan 21, 2011 at 3:57 AM

We plan to arrive in Kom Ombo around noon by train. Then visit the temple, I guess that takes a few hours, and then we want to continue our journey to Aswan. But the next train is at 20.30 in the evening, which is a little too late. So is there some other way to get to Aswan some time in the afternoon, 4-5-6pm, like public buses stopping there or even a taxi and how much should we expect to pay?

2 Answers Dec 24, 2011 at 2:18 PM