Kavala

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Last Post on this forum was in 2011

Thasos Island Apr 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Have there been more recent posts than 2011? I like the look of Thassos but as a New Zealander I'm a bit wary of places that have been overrun with UK holiday makers, does it still have an authentic Greek Island feel about it??

more
    • Private Tour Guide in Kavala

by martinhason Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Does anyone know how to contact and English-speaking guide/driver for the beginning of October?

• dusica_stamenik's Profile Photo

Vacation in Kavala,Greece

by dusica_stamenik Online Now Jul 15, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Hi there,
      Has anyone been to Kavala ,Greece on a summer vacation??I'm collecting information's about a vacation with my boyfriend now in July so it would help me a lot if someone has spend some time there(where to stay,beaches,night live....).
      Thank you

3 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 11:26 PM
    • One Day Pilgrimage from Canakkale to Kavala

by leocorpuz Online Now Jul 29, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Hi! We are a pilgrimage group interested in visiting places connected with Saint Paul. We will be using a tourist bus. Is this scheduling feasible for 1 day? We plan to leave Canakkale, Turkey at 7 a.m. for Kavala. Then explore Philippi, with Holy Mass there. Then, we proceed to Kavala to explore the places identified with Saint Paul. We stay overnight in Kavala. Please enlighten us if that is workable. Thank you!

• Thessaloniki-Kavala

by MarcelaB Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 6:39 AM

How much is the ticket for a bus from thessaoniki to kavala?? and should i get it from?

1 Answer Feb 29, 2012 at 8:20 AM
    • Kavala to istanbul by train or bus

by tonynaidoo Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 7:44 AM

Hi
      Im looking to travel from Kavala to Istanbul on Sunday 3 July. Can anyone please help with the following: What is the quickest option by bus and train as I notice that there is no station in Kavala. What will the fares likely be?
      Thanks in anticipation

1 Answer Jun 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM
    • asteritta's Profile Photo

Getting from Serres to Kavala

by asteritta Online Now Jul 21, 2008 at 6:25 AM

Hello everybody!
      I planning a trip from Sofia to Thassos using public transport :( My research shows that the most efficient way is to break it into routese Sofia - Serres (there are busses available), Serres - Kavala and then Kavala- Thassos.
      Could anybody tell me where to find the timetable for busses from Srees to Kavala and how long the journey takes?
      Thanks a lot in advance!

2 Answers Jul 23, 2008 at 10:06 AM