change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Eitan.R's Profile Photo

Camping in The Islands

Hawaii (State of) 19 hours ago

I wonder how the campgrounds in the islands are. I'm planning a campervan trip (more than a year from now) and trying to figure out the best way to enjoy that beautiful state.

more
    • Whale watching

Maui Dec 17, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I'm going to Maui with my family (5 adults) next week. Someone had suggested going whale watching with the Pacific Whale Foundation. I've looked on their website, and they seem to offer a multitude of packages to do the same thing (so it seems).

Any suggestions or experiences with these whale watching tours? They seem like a fun family activity for a reasonable price.

I think the rafting option is a no-go, as my mom can't swim and will be scared to death. She'll want the stability of a boat.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • MarieSoleil's Profile Photo

lanai golf courses

Lanai Nov 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Where's the best place to play golf in Lanai?

more
    • carolnsharmaine's Profile Photo

Waikiki Weather in April 2015

Waikiki Nov 22, 2014 at 12:44 AM

Hi, we are planning our very first trip to Hawaii from 1-14 April 2015, and will be travelling with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. She loves the beach, hubby loves sightseeing and I love shopping! Will we find ll these there? As we come from a very hot and humid country like Malaysia, we would like our vacations in a cooler climate. Will the weather in April be hot and humid?

Our other alternative is to spend our holidays in San Diego which should be cooler perhaps....but we have been there 3 times already.

more
    • carolnsharmaine's Profile Photo

Hyatt Place on Waikiki Beach

Hawaii (State of) Nov 22, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi, this is our first time to Honolulu/Waikiki and after going through many hotels on the website, we have zoomed down to the Hyatt Place.

Is this a good choice? Based on previous guests at the hotel, they were all very happy with their stay and despite it being a little off the centre of Waikiki's happenings, it still got pretty good rated.

Would love to hear some opinions from anyone who knows about this hotel before we book it. We will be staying 1-14 April 2015.

Thanks in advance!

more