change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• iam1wthee's Profile Photo

fiesta in last week of April

San Antonio Feb 26, 2015 at 2:07 PM

Which hotels are best to view the fiesta from?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

October Weather

San Antonio Feb 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM

I am wondering what the weather is like in October in San Antonio and what type of clothing we would need at that time of the year

more
    • We are taking a three week vacation from the 19th June to 10th July 2015

Texas Feb 19, 2015 at 3:37 PM

My partner and I are in our thirties and will arrive in Dallas on the 19th June, we are looking to hire a car and travel from Dallas to Memphis, from Memphis, to Nashville, from Nashville to New Orleans to Houston, houston to San antonio, from San antonio to big bend and from big bend to Fort Worth ....heading back to Dallas on the 10th for our flight back to Scotland.
      At present I haven't booked any hotels or decided how long to stay in each Area or if this will be our final plan but it's a start.....what I was hoping you guys could do was help me with things to do, is there anywhere we should be going that we have missed or should miss out, how many days in each area, nice restaurants and bars and finally the best place to be for the 4th July celebrations.
      We want to make sure we see the most in our trip but also enjoy every moment so thanks for your help.

more
    • 3 week vacation from 19th June to 10th July

Texas Feb 19, 2015 at 3:40 PM

My partner and I are in our thirties and will arrive in Dallas on the 19th June, we are looking to hire a car and travel from Dallas to Memphis, from Memphis, to Nashville, from Nashville to New Orleans to Houston, houston to San antonio, from San antonio to big bend and from big bend to Fort Worth ....heading back to Dallas on the 10th for our flight back to Scotland.
      At present I haven't booked any hotels or decided how long to stay in each Area or if this will be our final plan but it's a start.....what I was hoping you guys could do was help me with things to do, is there anywhere we should be going that we have missed or should miss out, how many days in each area, nice restaurants and bars and finally the best place to be for the 4th July celebrations.
      We want to make sure we see the most in our trip but also enjoy every moment so thanks for your help.

more
    • New to Dallas area, where should I visit first with my first visiting guests

Dallas Feb 17, 2015 at 11:41 PM

Moved to the Dallas area a few months ago. Trying to decide where to take my mother and sister when they arrive, for dinner, sightseeing and fun. Any suggestions?

more
    • jess.chewter's Profile Photo

Activities in San Antonio

San Antonio Feb 14, 2015 at 9:04 PM

We are going to America in October and will be travelling to San Antonio for a few days (just so my husband can watch Spurs) with our 6 year old and our 5 year old.
      What are some other activities that we can do with them? We were thinking of doing a day trip to Houston to go to the Space Station. Is it doable or worth it?

more
    • Beaches free of oil?

Houston Mar 2, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Are there any nice beaches around Houston that were not affected by the oil spill? I know there's probably none but I figured I'll ask anyway.

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Stopover - What to do

Dallas Feb 28, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Hi All

I have a stopover in Dallas tomorrow for 5 hours. Is there anything you can suggest doing whilst I am there.
      Is it very far to take the Metro into the Downtown area? (if not, how long and what are the costs?)

Also, if I cannot get to the downtown area, are there any places to go to near the airport?

(Reason asking is that regardless of having Emerald (British Airways Gold) Status on one World, American Airlines lounges are utterly RUBBISH where you are handed 2 (if that) drinks vouchers!! NOT what we are accustomed to in Europe).
      So don't want to kill time in a rubbish lounge with overpriced food (as food is not free either) and drinks that you need to pay for.

Thanks for any advice given its much appreciated.
      Regards
      Gareth

more