Katmai National Park and Preserve

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transportation

Juneau Jul 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

I'm arriving on a cruise ship and would like to see the Rie Munoz gallery. What is the best way to get there from the cruise ship and back?

Also, if I wanted to go to from the ship to the Gallery to the Glacier and then back to the ship, what is the best transportation. This ship arrives at 1pm.

more
    • Vacation in November

Fairbanks Jul 7, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Would I have enough to do in Fairbanks for 5 night visit in November?

more
    • Transportation from railroad to ship in Seward

Seward Jun 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM

What transportation is available from the railroad depot to the ship in Seward? What is the cost?

more
    • cbarbosa's Profile Photo

Juneau July 2014

Juneau Jun 24, 2014 at 11:59 AM

hi there, Mid july : is it crowded in Juneau ? what hotel (quiet/ a bit remote/with all amedities/close to the water) would y'all recommend ?

more
    • Juneau for a day

Juneau Jun 24, 2014 at 3:21 PM

In Juneau 1-10pm, August 22. Will be renting a car to go to Mendenhall Glacier. Any suggestions on places to drive to see more of Juneau?

more
    • karen_mo's Profile Photo

Brooks Camp in early July

by karen_mo Online Now Jan 21, 2008 at 3:55 AM

Hi there, Would be interested to hear from anyone who has visited Brooks Camp in June/July. We are planning to visit this year to do some bear photography (staying at the campground)but read some info that said there are very few bears around in June until the salmon runs in July. We can just about squeeze our visit into the first week of July but no later, does anyone know if our chances of seeing bears are good? We plan to camp for 2 nights. Do you have any other tips for us?

Many thanks in anticipation, Karen

2 Answers Feb 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM