Katha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• unique venue

Inle Lake Mar 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Is that possible to hold a conference of rainforest environment in Inle  lake with theme dinner and unique venue?

more
    • Trek Kalaw to Inle - festival days 2014

Kalaw Apr 11, 2014 at 4:30 AM

We will be arriving in Kalaw on the 13th and was hoping to do the 3 day trek to Inle April 14, 15, 16. However, the trek guide we emailed told us that they will do no trekking on the day of the festivals.
      Is this absolute? Do you think we can still find a trek guide even during that period?

more
    • Water festival

Rangoon Mar 26, 2014 at 4:43 AM

Is it okay to travel to Burma during the water festival? Will all the shop be closed??

more
    • An affordable ex colonial hotel in Myanmar?

Maymyo Yesterday

Hi There

I am looking on line and cant work out which hotels are still operational. I'm going to be in Myanmar in August. Any suggestions please for an affordable hotel - ex colonial type place?

many thanks

Jo

more
    • yangon to mandalay

Mandalay Apr 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

hi ! would like to know about travelling from yangon to mandalay...i have a liking for train travel

more
    • Mandalay Airport Transit time

Mandalay Apr 6, 2014 at 4:01 AM

Hi, we have a 9.30 flight from Mandalay. We will have to fly from Pagan to Mandalay before. There is a flight arriving at 8.15 - I assume the airport is not so big, but would we have enough time for the transit? Thanks!

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

living local

Burma Mar 24, 2014 at 12:32 PM

im going to Burma in sept/october this year,

How easy and safe would it be to get friendly enough with locals,to be able to stay with them for a week and bought the family a months worth of food and maybe go fishing with them! basically i just want to live like them and local for a week!
      many thanks,Ben

more
    • paddington28's Profile Photo

Destinia airline

Burma Mar 31, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Looking at flights from Mandalay to Hanoi in October,alot of the flights seem to be crazy 20 hour layovers in other countries,however i have found a company called air destinia, have any heard of this company and are they reputable.many thanks

more