Katerini

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Bus Olympus Plaza to Paralia Katerini

by lilleybaby Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hi there! I will be travelling to Paralia Katerini in June and the bus I will use stops at Olympus Plaza station. How can we get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus, taxi...? Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM
    • cafe ambasador and dimitri &sotiris papadopulos who remebers this people

by jaceko Online Now Mar 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

who remember cafe amasador and brothers papadopulos owners this cafeteria

• Ticket price

by ashurbanipal Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Can anybody tell how much a ticket from Katerini to Tessalonik is (by KTEL bus, I suppose)?

3 Answers Dec 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM
    • Kiwi_Travellers's Profile Photo

Katerini buses

by Kiwi_Travellers Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Please give me times buses go from Katerini to Litochoro from 2pm on a week day

1 Answer Jul 28, 2013 at 1:33 AM
    • Kiwi_Travellers's Profile Photo

Buses to Litochoro

by Kiwi_Travellers Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Travelling by train from Athens arriving in Katerini around 2pm. How often do buses leave Katerini for Litochoro?

4 Answers Jul 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    • PetyaKoleva's Profile Photo

Petya

by PetyaKoleva Online Now Jul 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hi! How can I get from Katerini to Katerini Paralia b public transport? I suppose there are buses, does someone know what is the timetable, price..?

Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM
    • shoping centers in katerini

by u2mofo73 Online Now Oct 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I've heard that there are at lest two chopping centers in Katerini for cheap china goods where you can by on wholesale. There is also this Leather Centro where you can by some cheap leather products.
      can anybody give me the right address on this locations?

• Looking for accomodation in Katerini

by Olgatxu Online Now Aug 16, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Hello!!

Im travelling to Katerini for 5 mounths from October to February, and I am interested in booking a small apartament or a share flat... If you know any website where I could find something about that or you know someone who I can contact... I'd be very pleased if you let me know.

Cheers,

• Private Accomodation Request for August

by Welshman_abroard Online Now Jul 2, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Hi All,

I am looking for Private accomodation (Vila or Town House) in Katerini Paralia for August.

I know it's a little late for this request but any infformation suggestions are welcome.

I have no specific requiremens but a Pool and Jacuzzi / spa pool would be ideal.

Dates in august are flexible.

Many thanks in advancee

Jason x

• Paralia-Olympic beach

by nacafaca Online Now Jun 27, 2011 at 7:04 AM

I am interested to rent one room for 2 adults and little kids in perios time 15.07-15.08 for 7 days or 10 days and also l need owner to let us haveing with us chihuaha (the smalest dog)?Any offer?????I am expcting resonable price because we all know vary well that kind of situation now is in greece (we live also in greece).Thank you vary much!

• Private accomodation in Platamonas, Nei Pori, Olympic Beach

by demimcgovern Online Now Jun 28, 2010 at 3:23 AM

I am interested if anyone knows decent and inexpensive private accommodation (studio apartments) for rent in Platamonas, Nei Pori or Olympic Beach. I am planning on staying in one of the little towns in the second half of August. Also, if you know any websites offering private accommodation, please let me know. I appreciate you assistance!

4 Answers Feb 7, 2011 at 7:36 PM
    • I want to Learn Greek In Katerini

by Grandpa1892 Online Now May 31, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I want to know if there are any schools in or near Katerini to learn Greek. I do not drive. They would have to be on a busline or..?

1 Answer Jun 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM
    • Connection to Thessaloniki

by mats.wilander Online Now Aug 2, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Hi all, I'm just trying to find out how to reach Katerini from Thessaloniki airport via city center.
      I read about bus 78/78A to the city center every 20'/35' minutes from the airport.
      But someone can tell me if from the Central Railway station there are KTLE buses to Katerini???
      I will need to move in a different place to take these buses???
      trip is just 45' is it correct???

Thanks for your help.

I'll be in Thessaloniki next 18 August, landing at 2:00 p.m.

2 Answers Aug 4, 2009 at 9:44 AM
    • Trains and Buses from Katerini to Nei Pori

by Janinna Online Now Jul 18, 2008 at 6:24 AM

Hi, I am coming to Katerini-Paralia this summer and I would like to know if there is any bus or train service from Katerini to local places such as Litochoro, Leptokaria and Nei Pori? Is there any timetable available on the net? Thanks a lot! Janinna

• How can I get from Thessaloniki to Olympic beach?

by viva_vip Online Now Apr 21, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Hello! :)
      Next month I am going to Olympic Beach for a couple of days and I do not know exactly how to reach Olympic beach by train. I know that there's a train from Thessaloniki to Katerini. Does anybody know how much it is and how long does it take to reach Katerini?
      And my second question is: Is there a bus from Katerini to Olympic beach, because I saw that the distance is about 7 km.
      Thank you!!!!!

2 Answers Apr 22, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    • gay-clubs in katerini????

by gayjeok Online Now Sep 12, 2007 at 9:00 AM

are there any gay clubs, especially for women, in katherini or somewhere near??? thesaloniki?? tnx a lot! we're staying here just for couple of days....

1 Answer Jun 25, 2008 at 2:52 AM
    • Car Rental

by boneca22 Online Now Apr 2, 2007 at 8:00 PM

I've booked my flight to Greece for this August and will be staying in a small xorio called Eginio and Megali Gefira. I'd like to rent a car for two weeks and imagine that the best place to do so is in Thessaloniki or Katerini. I've searched online and have many quotes but everything is so expensive. They are quoting me over 300 euros for an Automatic (don't drive manual) for only 1 week. Does anyone know a place to rent a car for cheaper? Or maybe ask around for me...I'd really appreciate it.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 8:45 AM
    • rent 4 a month

by MeEeLD Online Now Mar 14, 2007 at 12:44 PM

hey:) i'm coming to katerini for last 7 years , but this time i'd like to rent appartment or even a house for a whole month in summer(for 4-5 persons). can you give me some advice or a connection with someone who can or who rents houses and appartments? Thanx in advance:)

1 Answer Mar 17, 2007 at 2:46 PM
    • What do you know about Edem Holiday Club?

by nanairda35 Online Now Feb 28, 2007 at 6:26 AM

I want to go next summer at Edem Holiday Club, near Olympic Beach and you'll help me a lot if you tell me any opinion about this location (if you know somethings). I want to know if is nice, safely , if it worth to spend a holliday there.
      Thank you!

1 Answer Feb 28, 2007 at 12:14 PM
    • Trasportation to Athens

by RazvanDobre Online Now Nov 24, 2006 at 4:49 AM

Please let me know haow i can rich Athens from Paralia Katerinis?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2006 at 4:11 AM
    • Traveling from Thessaloniki to Katerini

by nilsbrown1 Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 1:44 PM

Hi

I would like to know if there are any buses from Tessaloniki to Paralia / Katerini and how much am I expaected to pay for a ticket.

Thanks very much in advance.

2 Answers Aug 19, 2006 at 3:26 PM
    • Buses

by izolda9 Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 1:28 PM

Hi there!!!
      This summer I'm going to Katerini-Paralia, and when I get there I want to visit my friend from Meliki, and here is a small question.... How can I get from Katerini to Meliki(this is small town near Vergina)..I mean I want to get from Katerini to Meliki by bus, can anyone help me? maybe someone knows time tables etc. I'd be very gratefull for help!!

Yasou
      MARTA :)

2 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 11:37 AM
    • HELP MEEE

by 123lepotica Online Now May 31, 2006 at 9:33 AM

I NEED SOME HELP!I'M INTERESTING TO RENT SOME VILLA,OR FLAT IN KATERINI WITH MY BOYFRIEND.WE WON'T TO INVEST IN KATERINI,AND PROBABLY STAY ...DOES ANYBODY WONT TO HELP ME,SENDING ME SOME REAL ESTATE SITE FOR KATERINI,WHERE CAN I SEE SOME FLATS...I HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTANDING ME:) THANK YOU

1 Answer Apr 13, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    • shoosha's Profile Photo

I need some help!

by shoosha Online Now May 29, 2006 at 8:08 AM

I'm going to Paralia-Katerini in september but my trip offered by the agency that I contacted doesn't include visiting Waterland. Are there buses or other vehiculs which could assure my trip to there?

1 Answer Jun 25, 2008 at 2:55 AM
    • travelling to paralia katerini

by danaiulia Online Now Aug 26, 2005 at 3:45 AM

Hi
      Can anyone tell me how is the weather in paralia, greece in september? And also if someone can give me any kind of information about hotel denis in paralia. I have made reservations at this hotel for the 16 to 25 of september and because is my first time in greece I am very curios to find as much as i can about this destination.
      thanks.

2 Answers Jun 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM
    • Where to sleep? =)

by Tranquillityshs Online Now Jul 3, 2005 at 3:43 AM

Hi! I would need a place to be from 12.7-27.2, in one week that is. Anyone have any ideas? I've checked the hotels and the cheapest is 30e/night, so if I could find something any cheaper it would be fantastic.

I've heard that you can sleep over at the local peoples houses, is that true? Anyone knows how to do this?

I'll buy a drink to whoever can find me a place..

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jul 10, 2005 at 12:20 AM
    • Pincho's Profile Photo

Bookshops

by Pincho Online Now Jan 7, 2005 at 7:34 AM

Hello to all! I hope you could help me :) I'm living right now in Katerini and I didn't bring many books with me...my Greek is still very bad so I cannot read greek books. Could u please say me if in Katerini is any place which sells english books? I need some desperatly :) hehehe I have search in some bookshops around the city but I haven't found anything yet :( I know in Thessaloniki I could find some, but now I cannot go there and I want to read something in english :) And another question.... I know that in the city is one cinema, but somebody told me that in one language school or something like that they show old movies in english...anybody knows about it?? because it would be great to go there :) Thanx a lot for all!!!

1 Answer Jan 7, 2005 at 4:26 PM
    • Pincho's Profile Photo

Life in Katerini

by Pincho Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 4:11 PM

Hi!I'm from Spain and I will go in december to Katerini. I will work there for 6 months and I have been surfing the Net trying to get some information about the city and the Pieria region :) but I haven't found many things. I would like to know how is the nightlife in Katerini, and the cultural life there. Is the beach far away from the city centre and is there any bus to take there? And also I wanted to know if it's reasonable to go to Thessaloniki only for one day and get back to Katerini at night... How's the weather there? Is it very cold in winter? I will stay on Christmas there so I would like to know if it's easy to meet people there, go out, etc... I don't know, I will be there for 6 months and I just have sooo many questions!!!hehehe If someone could help me please! Thanx a lot for all!

4 Answers Sep 5, 2004 at 11:43 PM
    • Scuba Diving near Katerini

by tpo6024 Online Now May 28, 2004 at 10:32 AM

Does anyone know if there are any places near Katerini that I can obtain my open water scuba certification? I have found two places in Thessaloniki but I'd rather stay near Paralia Katerini. I'm going to be there the second week in June 04.

1 Answer Jun 11, 2007 at 3:02 AM
    • Bus Travel Katerini to Dion

by chriswa Online Now May 11, 2004 at 9:36 AM

I will be going to Greece in June. I have made arrangements to get to Katerini, but need to get to Dion. Travel guides say that there is local bus service to Dion, but don't give any details. Where do I catch the bus to Dion? Also, how many busses go to Dion and at what times per day? How much does it cost? I would greatly appreciate any help.

3 Answers May 16, 2004 at 10:46 AM