Kataragama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Playing golf in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Jul 31, 2015 at 7:09 PM

My husband and I arrive in Colombo Thursday 22 October and depart 26 October. Is it reasonable to expect to do the following: hire a driver from Colombo airport to Nuwara Eliya, play golf 23rd, return to Colombo 24th, play golf at Royal Colombo on 25th, depart for Maldives 26th? Also, can anyone please recommend places to stay near both courses that are 4 star reasonably priced?
      Thanks in advance.
      Carmel

more
    • Best place to stay for a short holiday with two kids

Sri Lanka Jul 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi All,

This July we're travelling to Sri Lanka with two small kids for only 5 days. Yes, I know, it's too short but we want to make the best out of it.

Can anyone advise me what's the best place to stay to see some of the highlights. We would love to see a combination of culture and nature, but want to stay in a hotel at only one place (or max 2).

TIA,

Regards Evelien

more
    • A little knowledge please

Sri Lanka Jul 21, 2015 at 4:26 AM

beruwala weather and places to visit in late august family of 5

more
    • RobHygh's Profile Photo

Family Time

Sri Lanka Jul 15, 2015 at 5:27 PM

We are visiting my wife's family in India, and were looking for a little vacation over in Sri Lanka.
      Can anyone recommend a good, family friendly resort/hotel on the ocean.

more
    • Negombo to Sigiriya by Bus

Negombo Jul 27, 2015 at 12:40 AM

Hi we land at Bandaranaike International Airport at 8am in the morning, We wanted to head straight Sigiriya so we can climb there the next day. from what i can gather you need to head to Negombo and get a bus from there? Could some one please let me know how I make this bus journey to sigiriya and where i need to get buses and times they leave etc. All the information so far has been very vague. Thanks in advance

more
    • driver for Colombo to Kataragama

by bobtheduck1 Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I will be travelling with two friends in October. is it possible to hire a driver one way from Colombo to Kataragama, and if so - how would I do it and what is it likely to cost?

4 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    • Visit

by Rani-Singapore Online Now May 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM

We are planning a visit to Kataragam on 6th August. Would like to join in the prayers and have a small pooja at the temple on the 7th morning prayers. how do we go about arranging this?

How far is the temple from the Mandara Rosen hotel where we plan to stay

1 Answer May 6, 2011 at 2:35 AM
    • Visit kataragama

by kumaranthiru Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 2:26 AM

I am coming on 2 days stay in colombo with my family. How to go to kataragama from colombo and return on the same day. I need a good safer travel.I will be staying in the airport hotel mostly . Does the hotel we stay provide the tour to kataragama with food etc. Please advise details as we have a kid of 3 year old . Is travel from colombo to kataragama is safer. Do we have any flight to kataragama. Does srilankan tourist board organize any tours.

2 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 9:27 PM
    • Bus to Kataragama frm Colombo

by vicknaes Online Now May 20, 2003 at 9:26 PM

Dear All, Im on a tight schedule to Kataragama from Colombo. Is there a night bus from Colombo to Kataragama and vice versa. Where can i get the bus? Thanks. Vicknaes

10 Answers Jun 8, 2003 at 1:21 AM