Kataragama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport transfer

Mirissa South 8 hours ago

Going to Sri Lanka in April 2015. From Colombo flying to Mattala & then traveling to Mirissa. Can anyone recommend reasonable return transfer to and from airport. Public transport no problem. Need websites/timetables and/or costs

more
    • Bladewings's Profile Photo

Daytrip to Bentota?

Bentota Dec 14, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Hi Guys, I'm Samantha and may be travelling to Sri Lanka in January (2015), with my son. Is mid January a good time for a swim at the beach at Bentota? i'm assuming it's quite a safe beach. My son is autistic and loves water. We will likely stay in Dehiwala. A quick search told me I can get an express train early morning to Bentota and also return via train the same day in the late afternoon.

more
    • driver for Colombo to Kataragama

by bobtheduck1 Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I will be travelling with two friends in October. is it possible to hire a driver one way from Colombo to Kataragama, and if so - how would I do it and what is it likely to cost?

4 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    • Visit

by Rani-Singapore Online Now May 6, 2011 at 1:54 AM

We are planning a visit to Kataragam on 6th August. Would like to join in the prayers and have a small pooja at the temple on the 7th morning prayers. how do we go about arranging this?

How far is the temple from the Mandara Rosen hotel where we plan to stay

1 Answer May 6, 2011 at 2:35 AM
    • Visit kataragama

by kumaranthiru Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 2:26 AM

I am coming on 2 days stay in colombo with my family. How to go to kataragama from colombo and return on the same day. I need a good safer travel.I will be staying in the airport hotel mostly . Does the hotel we stay provide the tour to kataragama with food etc. Please advise details as we have a kid of 3 year old . Is travel from colombo to kataragama is safer. Do we have any flight to kataragama. Does srilankan tourist board organize any tours.

2 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 9:27 PM
    • Bus to Kataragama frm Colombo

by vicknaes Online Now May 20, 2003 at 9:26 PM

Dear All, Im on a tight schedule to Kataragama from Colombo. Is there a night bus from Colombo to Kataragama and vice versa. Where can i get the bus? Thanks. Vicknaes

10 Answers Jun 8, 2003 at 1:21 AM