Kassiopi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• no car in sidari

Corfu Island Jul 6, 2014 at 12:07 AM

We're staying in Sidari for 3 weeks in August (I know, it'll be sooooo hot!!) We have been to Corfu a few time before but never up north. We are happy to use public transport but need to know if you feel we will need to rent a car to get around? We'd like to go to the west coast beach. We've been to Corfu town many times and can use the bus to go there again, if we want, but are unsure about public transport up north. Would love to hear your view. Tx, Noeleen from Ireland

more
    • Information

by jmboyle Online Now Mar 13, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Could anyone give me any information on Kassiopi in Corfu as I am planning to visit in June. Can I get around the island from this base on public transport also has anyone heard of the Memento Kassiopi Resort as I cannot find any reviews or indeed anything on it.
      Any help most welcome

4 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 4:00 PM
    • rl1steve's Profile Photo

Villa Apanemia

by rl1steve Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 2:22 AM

Hi All
      We are going to this villa in July.
      Can anyone give me directions to the harbour and square from this apartment ?
      Many thanks
      Steve

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 7:33 AM
    • markets

by sylvo81 Online Now Aug 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM

We are going to kassiopi in greece next may and would like to no were the nearest markets are please .

• The main beach

by ragaults Online Now Jun 12, 2010 at 4:09 AM

I want to go to Kassiopi but am unsure whether it is suitable for children. Is there any sand on the beach or is it just shingle/pebbles only? Does anyone have any good photos of the main beach please?

Thanks, Rachel (Bristol)

1 Answer Jun 12, 2010 at 11:45 PM
    • Taxi transfer Airport to Kassiopi (& return) or car hire?

by lealeam Online Now Sep 27, 2007 at 8:10 AM

Hi
      We have a booked a holiday for 08 and as our son is not a good traveller, favour booking a taxi from the airport. Does anyone know a local taxi company who will do airport runs?
      Also, our other alternative would be to hire a car (my husband's preference). Is it easy to get to Kassiopi; we are staying at the Bella Vista apartments.
      Thanks

2 Answers Mar 16, 2008 at 12:27 PM
    • getting to know you

by kathleen123 Online Now Aug 23, 2005 at 2:59 PM

Hi
      is there anyone else here that loves Kassiopi ..??? I go there all the time and i absolutely love it !!!!

Kathleen x