Kassiopi Travel Answers

change location

Taxi transfer Airport to Kassiopi (& return) or car hire?

by lealeam Online Now Sep 27, 2007 at 8:10 AM

Hi
We have a booked a holiday for 08 and as our son is not a good traveller, favour booking a taxi from the airport. Does anyone know a local taxi company who will do airport runs?
Also, our other alternative would be to hire a car (my husband's preference). Is it easy to get to Kassiopi; we are staying at the Bella Vista apartments.
Thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • XenosUK's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi transfer Airport to Kassiopi (& return) or car hire?

by XenosUK Online Now Sep 30, 2007 at 1:49 AM

You can arrange a taxi pick-up in advance here
    kassiopi-holidays.com/trf_av...
    or you can just get one from the rank outside the airport - but if you do that, make sure you agree a price with the driver first. It should be around €50.

If you're thinking of hiring a car during the holiday anyway, it would make sense to have it waiting for you at the airport. You just follow the NE coastal road until you reach Kassiopi. Depending on your time of arrival and traffic, it should take round about 45 minutes.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mzflo007's Profile Photo

Re: Taxi transfer Airport to Kassiopi (& return) or car hire?

by mzflo007 Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Hi there,

It is a bit of a way and could get a bit expensive i live in Barbati which is less than half way and a taxi here is 35 euros from the airport.

If you feel you can drive on the roads then it would be cheaper to hire a car the site i give you will drop the car off at the airport and then you return it either to them or to the airport.

003026630 91166 0r 91312

Ref Tas & Flo

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines