Kasauli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• honeymoon in manali in mid-may

Manali Yesterday

I m from mumbai will be traveling to delhi by air then plan to reach manali via Volvo ac which is included in hotel package.. Wat time is preferred to board Volvo from delhi.. Wat weather precautions shld we take. We plan to stay for 5days. Any other cautions to be taken? We plan to go for river rafting. Plz give me guidelines about it

more
    • dharanis's Profile Photo

for manali trip

Manali Mar 25, 2014 at 12:05 AM

wt are the things we have to carry with us ???give some suggestion

more

for manali trip

Manali Mar 25, 2014 at 12:04 AM

wt are the things we have to carry with us ???give some suggestion

more

manali in march

Manali Mar 24, 2014 at 11:55 PM

this is the first time I planned for going to manali .....how was the weather now???
      and I need to know abt shopping area, hotels etc

more
    • Solo female in Kinnaur

State of Himachal Pradesh Apr 16, 2014 at 11:29 PM

I'm a solo female traveller and going to go to Kinnaur area in early July. I'm taking the flight Delhi-Chandigarh but otherwise travelling w bus (Chandigarh-Shimla-Reckong Peo). I am not new to India (m from Europe) but new as a solo traveller so tiny bit concerned about safety issues.

Happy to get any info on weather, too (whether the monsoon would be horrendous, the landslides get me stuck in the bus overnight, the clouds prevent any sighting of the mountain tops, etc.). Thanks for any advice and info you can share!

more
    • himachal trip

State of Himachal Pradesh Apr 13, 2014 at 6:17 AM

which places to go to himachal if visiting from chandigarh, iam planning a 3-4 days trip.

more
    • Weather during feb second week

Manali Mar 28, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I am planning for Honeymoon in Manali in Feb,2015. How will be the weather during feb second week. Will it be snowing excessively ? Will it be possible for us to go for usual sight seeing around Solan Valley and within town. Siince I am from Kolkata, and manali is far and costly as well....will that be right to plan during such period.
      Please help...

more

hotels in manali

Manali Mar 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM

list some best hotels in manali

more
    • martha48's Profile Photo

How many days I need to visit?

Simla Apr 3, 2014 at 9:27 PM

I want to visit simla in May with my friends. how many days I need to see most important monument.which area is good to stay.

more
    • Precautions to be taken for kids for Manali Trip in May.

Manali Mar 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM

We have planned trip to shimla manali in may with two kids 6yr. & 3yr. respt. Please anybody suggest me what precautions to be taken for kids?

more
    • need some resort in shimla and manali

Simla Mar 31, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Hi friend,
      COuld you please suggest some economy resort in shimla/manai??

This is very important for me.
      i will be shimla on first week of may..

more

Near Kasauli

• Economical Accomodation in Kasauli

by engico Online Now Aug 6, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Hi Forum,

Our college group 3-4 guys and girls are planning for a trip to kasauli during end of this month, can you help us arrange contact details of hotels along with location and price range. Since we are students we have a very economical budget 2000/- per head. we are planning for 2 night and 3 days. Any good accomodation range 400 - 600 Rs is perfect since it is office season. Also Hotel location should we far from city and in the heart of nature. If hotel has Pick and drop facility from Bus stand it will be perfect.

Have a nice day,

Thanks,

Engico

4 Answers Aug 20, 2007 at 3:19 AM
    • how to reach kasauli from delhi

by elitejyo Online Now May 29, 2007 at 2:37 AM

hi,
      i want to go to kasauli this weekend. There is no reservation available in trains. Tell me how to go there using bus service.

3 Answers May 29, 2007 at 2:07 PM