Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• local transport

by crogga Online Now 1 hours ago

can i get from kas to kaleucagiz by dolmus or minibus

• Looking for help with Kas activities

by kat135 Online Now Sep 5, 2011 at 5:23 PM

I'd like to kayak over the sunken city & visit Meis island. I've found different tours to do these separately, but was wondering if there is a boat trip that possibly does both in one excursion. Also, I'm curious as to if spending time exploring the city of Kas is something I should also plan for. I am driving through to Antalya, and wondered if it'd be better to spend the time in another town to expore, as my time is limited.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

6 Answers Sep 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    • LostinParadiseTR's Profile Photo

Kaş- town or peninsula

by LostinParadiseTR Online Now May 30, 2010 at 6:38 AM

I'm thinking of a weeks holiday in Kaş in the autumn (late Sept or early Oct). I wondered if anyone who knows the town could advise me of the pros and cons of staying in the town itself or out on the peninsula? I dont want to just sit on the beach every day ...I want to explore the town, and organise trips to Elmali and Yeşil Göl .... and maybe other interesting places. But I am wondering if I stay in a town center pansiyon or small hotel .... will there be a decent place to swim in the sea nearby? Also, which are the quieter parts of the town center (or is it all fairly quiet?)

6 Answers Jul 21, 2011 at 11:49 AM
    • Question about Kas trip

by asfpunk Online Now Jan 13, 2010 at 7:35 AM

Hi there, I am new here. I am plannig a trip to Kas and some other cities in Turkey. I already found some very helpful hints on this page here and startet to plan my trip.
      Now I am searching for information about some other sights, restaurants etc. ,which were not mentioned here yet.
      Perhaps someone could tell me the adresses, if they are good or not and some things. I am not sure if I would miss something if I would not go there :-)
      Thanks for your help in advance.
      I am searching für information about:
      -hanimeli restaurant
      sempati restaurant
      dejavu bar
      wagner restaurant
      muhtar market
      and diving schools. could you recommend any? What about sun diving or kas diving?

3 Answers Sep 15, 2010 at 3:24 AM
    • Kas restaurants?

by jicms Online Now May 24, 2009 at 2:53 AM

Is the Spaghetti House still there? Has the Don Quixote gone?

2 Answers Jan 23, 2012 at 3:48 AM
    • Daily tours Meis/Kastelorizo from Kas

by fuat Online Now Jul 28, 2007 at 3:20 AM

I want to go to the Meis Island with daily tours from Kas. Could anybody answer the below questions:
      1) What is the cost of the tours (for one way/round trip)
      2) I've a Schengen Visa, is it enough for this travel? Or do I need something else?

• Chapster-E's Profile Photo

Picture frames

by Chapster-E Online Now Sep 20, 2006 at 2:15 PM

HI,

Does anyone know if there is a picture framing shop in Kas. I want to bring a picture with me but I need it mated and framed in Kas.

Thanks

2 Answers Sep 21, 2006 at 6:58 AM
    • aqua park hotel

by lipici80 Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 12:40 PM

does anyone know how far is this hotel from the bus station in Kas? or if is possible to have a boat trip to Kekova from the near of this hotel.
      thank uuuuuuu

2 Answers Sep 4, 2006 at 9:43 AM
    • Nur Beach Hotel

by poppy-jo Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 3:45 AM

Does anyone know this hotel? I can't find anything about it anywhere so any help will be really appreciated, thanks.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2011 at 3:07 PM
    • MashaPryanikova's Profile Photo

How to find assistant in Kas?

by MashaPryanikova Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 4:34 AM

We need a person in Kas who will help us to accomodate. We need to buy Yellow Pages there, other things. We need a kind of secretary. Languages required - English, Turkish.

1 Answer Nov 20, 2005 at 3:04 AM