Kars Ili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Can I find a local tour guide?

Bogazkale 2 hours ago

Can I find a local tour guide for Hattusas?

more
    • Minimal tech house music in çesme

Cesme Jul 10, 2014 at 11:47 AM

I wanna go to a deephouse club tonight help me out

more
    • lycian apartments

Hisaronu Yesterday

anybody stayed ay the lycian aparments any info would be great

more
    • bus station

Bitez Yesterday

is the ministar hotel far from the bus station we are coming by domus from bodrum to bitez in october thanks

more
    • Recommended boat hire company

Kemer Jul 10, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Hi,
      We are a big family group travelling over to Kemer at the end of July. We are looking to hire a traditional boat for 20 people (children and adults) to take us out for the day and provide lunch and some visits. Can anyone recommend some companies that would be able to take us from Kemer for the day? Many thanks

Michelle Rolland

more
    • single in bitez

Bitez Jul 10, 2014 at 3:21 AM

hi is anyone going to bitez in turkey in september as i could do with some company now and then
      i will be there from the 12th september for 15 days

more
    • Any tips for travelling with infant and a kid in august

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Any tips for travelling with an infant and a kid to Marmaris in august. any special tips for kids.
      thanks

more
    • Supermarkets nearby for baby amenities

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 3:09 AM

Can i find supermarkets to buy baby milk and diapers near Grand azur hotel

more
    • how to get to Positano

Gallipoli Jun 17, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Is there a viable route and mode of transportation to travel from Gallipoli to Positano? If so what is it and how does it run, times ,points of departure etc.?

more
    • MontagS's Profile Photo

Sivas to Ankara Train

Sivas Jun 17, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Hello!I am going to Sivas with an Erasmus programm in 2 days and i was wondering if there is a high speed train to go to Ankara,though in the map i can see hou FAR everything is,just wishfull thinking!
      Apart from that what would you suggest me to visit there,close by?I looked up all the cities up to 2 hour bus drive and they look so beautiful!
      Thanks in advance
      Maria

more
    • Cost of living for 2 week hols

Kalkan Jun 15, 2014 at 12:55 PM

In August I am embarking on my first holiday abroad in 10 years with my 2 teenage sons. We will be staying in a self catering villa with family. Can anyone give me an idea of how much spending money would be needed for 2 weeks. I should imagine we will mix eating out & eating in, a few sightseeing day trips some water sports and regular holiday stuff. Thanks in advance

more
    • Which pension/hotel on the river?

Dalyan Jun 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

I plan to go to Dalyan this summer mith my 14 year old daughter for 1 week. There are so much nice hotels/pensions with good ratings. I cannot decide whether to go to the Lindos pension or the Kano hotel. Can anybody make a recommendation?

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

money exchange in Selcuk

Selcuk Jul 11, 2014 at 5:11 AM

we plan to change some euros in TL at Izmir airport and then catching the train to Selcuk for some more.
      1)are there reliable exchange offices in Selcuk?
      2)is there big difference in the exchange rate?

more
    • Nature of Marmaris

Marmaris Jul 7, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Is there any location, where to visit to see flowers. butterflies, etc ? I`d like to take a lot of pics. Is it possible to meet local help, to seek names of plants, names of trees ?

Any poisonous, venomous creatures to watch out ?

more
    • Candiceh2o's Profile Photo

Bodrum Question

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 5:50 AM

We need the address of the METRO bus terminal in Bodrum and the name of a reliable place to rent a car near it.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Where in Kusadasi can I get real turkish bath around Aug time.

more
    • blueaura's Profile Photo

Alanya - (19-24) July

Alanya Jun 22, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Hi fellas,

Me and my best friend are gonna the long waited holiday :) We're both engineers working on IT sector. Smart and funny guys are on the stage :)) We'll stay at a beach hotel and wanna meet up some local guys and travel buddies if we match up. We have plans to see some historical place, beach mode, night life and see the interesting places around.

We'll go through the Kemer next five days. Take your fingers up, who wanna join us :)

And please tell us what's the best thing you've done before in Alanya, you'll never ever forget about...

more
    • Princesesislands

Buyukada Jun 22, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello
      How is the swiming opportunities on the islands(princes islands ,Turkey).
      Thanks
      Karim

more
    • Boat trip overnight, and ephesus.

Turunc Jun 19, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Hello,
      We are going to Turunc for a month on July 14th. We want to spend a night or two on a boat. We tried last year, but couldn't find anyone as it was a last minute decision. We can't afford to rent a boat just for us, but would need to sign up with others and I havent seen anyone advertise that kind of outing?
      We also want to visit Ephesus. Is there a better solution than going by coach. Who should we go with if we do go by coach?

Thank you for any help you can give

more
    • Best resort hisaronu ,olu Deniz , fethiye

Turkey 11 hours ago

Advice needed to book mid August 2014 I know they all have beautiful beaches but like busy town for food and shopping and my son likes the water sports x

more
    • how to telephone home

Istanbul Jul 10, 2014 at 5:28 PM

how to telephone home

more
    • currency turkey

Marmaris Jul 9, 2014 at 1:26 AM

Best currency marmaris Euro /turkish lira / Stirling / dollars.thanks anne.

more
    • Taxi from Istanbul to Hereke and back

Iznik Jul 7, 2014 at 8:30 AM

On 2 october I want to go from the hotel in Fathi to Hereke for 4 hours. Who and what will it cost?

more
    • tour buses

Turkey Jul 4, 2014 at 6:50 AM

What type of tour buses are used?

more
    • finding a hotel

Kars Ili May 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM

We're arriving in Kars at the beginning of June. None of the hotel booking websites show that there are hotel rooms available then, so we're getting worried. Are we going to have a problem finding somewhere decent to stay, or is this because few hotels are linked to the internet?

2 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 12:22 PM
    • MrMiyagi's Profile Photo

Bus to Diyarbakir

Kars Ili Jul 16, 2009 at 4:56 AM

Is there a direct bus from Kars to Diyarbakir? How long will it take? Can it be made in one day? thanks for your answers!!

1 Answer Jul 16, 2009 at 5:33 AM
    • kars to Tbilisi

Kars Ili Sep 7, 2006 at 9:22 AM

hi does anyone know if you can get a train or bus from kars , turkey to tbilisi, georgia from here , if not where do you get one to get to georgia from turkey

1 Answer Sep 8, 2006 at 1:03 PM