Karpathos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kardamena to asclepeion

Kos Island Yesterday

hi, I am going to be staying in Kardamena for a week this summer and I would love to visit the Asclepeion. does anyone know how to get there from Kardamena, and how much the travel will cost? is there a bus or a taxi, what is the best and cheapest way to get there?
      thanks!

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

transportation

Rhodes (Island) Apr 2, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We plan a family reunion meeting in Faliraki, Rhodes (12-14 persons, 3 babies). I have several questions regarding transportation:
      1) Is there a taxi service from the airport to Faliraki (Ladico Beach) and how much it ca cost
      2) Is there a service of hiring a van/ minivan with driver for a day trip around the island and how much it may cost?
      3) taxi service cost from Faliraki to Rhodes old city: does it operate on late nights?

Thanks - HA

more
    • Are there any Bead shops in Kos?

Kos Mar 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Or somewhere that might sell them?

Many thanks!

more
    • Current Weather

Rhodes (Island) Apr 7, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Hi, my family and I are flying out early next week to Rhodes. Can anyone tell me what the current weather is like so we know what to pack please?

Many thanks.

more
    • is it still available to rent?

Lindos Apr 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM

I stayed in a privately owned villa 28 years ago that looked across the roof tops to the acropolis, it was quite a steep walk back to it on an evening, it had immediately behind it a craggy rock shelf that had hollowed out tombs in the rock face. the villa was unusual in that each room had its own door on to the veranda and was built in an L shape, it had a tiny garden in front of the veranda. If I could find a virtual map of Lindos I might be able to find it but I cant, can you help please?

more
    • Airport Transfers

Rhodes (Island) Mar 24, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend a taxi transfer service from Rhodes Airport to Kolymbia? I have searched on line but it can be a bit scary as I am not sure how reliable the different companies might be. I am travelling with my elderly mother so don't want any mishaps.
      Thanks

more
    • PALLINA's Profile Photo

where to stay

by PALLINA Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 5:49 AM

Hi, my husband and I are planning to go to Karpathos (Sep 2010) and discover every little beach and corner. Can you suggest me where it is more convenient to overnight (Picadia?) and which are the unmissable things to do/to see there? Many thanks in advance

• Amoopi

by mozgb Online Now Aug 24, 2007 at 6:48 AM

We are going to Amoopi on Karpathos in October staying at Golden Beach Hotel, anyone been there recently ... can you give us a run down of what its like?

• First visit to Karpathos

by deb.frank Online Now Nov 12, 2006 at 11:50 AM

We are thinking of taking the ferry from Crete to Karpathos for a week in July 2007. Our interests are snorkelling, quiet villages and local food. Can anyone advise about the Lefkos area or the Ammoopi beaches, or any other good areas and places to stay. We are particularly interested in the Blue Horizon, Aegean View Studios and Nefeli Apartments in Lefkos and Vardes Studios near Ammoopi.
      Thank you.

1 Answer Nov 12, 2006 at 12:10 PM
    • SORRY I FORGOT

by Boqueron96 Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 3:35 AM

Hi! It's always me.
      I forgot to indicate my email address:

boqueron96@yahoo.it

Hope to hear from anybody soon!

Geia sou

Vale

• LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

by Boqueron96 Online Now Jun 26, 2006 at 1:26 PM

HALLO!
      I am a 30-years Italian girls. I am planning to visit Karpathos this Summer during the last two weeks of August. I will be travelling alone, I am wondering if there is somebody on the island during the same period. Maybe we can meet and organize trips together. I love the sea , the sun , the beaches and most of all, I love Greece!
      ciao
      Vale