Karlsruhe Travel Answers

change location
wallywombat's Profile Photo

Accomodation in Karlsruhe

by wallywombat Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 2:17 AM

I would like to know if anybody has ever stayed at the Eden Hotel Karlsruhe Germany ? . We will be over in October and need to find a reasonably priced hotel with a triple room for 3 adults in Karlsruhe .The web sites I have looked up in Australia show the Eden Hotel and the Rennaisance Hotels as two options but the prices are very different The Rennaisance is double the cost.All the other hotels show 1 -2 people only .
Can anyone offer advice on the Eden Hotel or know of another one I could look up .thankyou for any assistance

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • abalada's Profile Photo

RE: Accomodation in Karlsruhe

by abalada Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 6:02 AM

You may check
    http://www.hrs.com
    http://www.hotel.de
    if they bring up not more options.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • wallywombat's Profile Photo

RE: Accomodation in Karlsruhe

by wallywombat Online Now Dec 9, 2006 at 3:09 AM

Well we decided to book our first 3 nights at the Eden Hotel and it was fine. We caught a taxi up the road to it on arrival as it was pouring with rain .Booked in and we were able to put our bags in our room and go as it was not ready yet told to come back in 2 hours able to book in at 2pm . So we left in the pouring rain after travelling 28 hours fromhome to fill in a few hours We weresoaked by the time we got back to fing maid still cleaning room I was not happy and needed to sleep finally she finished and we could get settled. Our triple room and a double bed in one room and a single bed in the other along with a bathroom It was clean and tidy only complaint was the noisy lift was outside room so we heard it every time it moved up or down. The breakfast was ok and served buffet style in restaurant each morning not a big selection if you slept in some mornings no youghurt or croissants were left. Location not to far from tram stop two blocks away was good when rain stopped but on our return to Karlsruhe a monmth later we decided to stay in town at the city hotel it was cheaper and breakfast was a lot better and very clean and quiet place .lift opens onto main street so very central picture theatre downbelow .We had a great holiday in Germany.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines