Karlovy Vary

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bezrucovy sády

Olomouc Aug 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Hi everybody. I need some very specific information, I hope somebody could answer me. I,ve been in Olomouc laste year, coming from very far (Argentina, South America). I walked for a while trough the Bezrucovy sády Park, down from Vila Primavesi,Walking left, I saw four statues, maybe representing Hercules, but I had no opportunity to learn any details about them. Does anybody know if they are old or new? Where they already there in times of Primavesi familiy -first decade of 20th century? Do they have any particular meaning, located in that place? Thank you very much.

more
    • Wedding Renewals

Prague Jul 30, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Hello my husband and I want to travel to Prague in June 2015 to renew our Wedding Renewals. we would like to book someone to conduct the service, we don't want to go through a wedding agency as would just like things very basic and simple any ideas please?

more
    • ferry schona-Hrensko

Hrensko Jul 29, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Can you take your bike on the ferry from Hrensko to schona?

more
    • Prague to Kramolin

Prague Jul 28, 2014 at 3:45 PM

We are thinking to stay in Prague, and travel to Kramolin next year for the Sidecarcross event. We are wondering what is a good way to get there from Prague. Should we stay in Kramolin over night, or go from Prague as a day trip?

more
    • Oldest cemetery in Tabor

Tabor Aug 12, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Where would the oldest cemetery be in Tabor? I have relations that left the country in the late 1800's.

more
    • ElioK's Profile Photo

travel tips

Prague Aug 3, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Me and My friend are going to party in Prague in sept. Any recommendation of area to stay? I heard old town is the place to stay as it's close to everything, any name of good hotel? also appreciate any other tips.
      thanks

more
    • pritj's Profile Photo

How to get to Cezky Krumlov?

Cesky Krumlov Aug 3, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I really need help because my trip starts on AUG 22nd and I haven t decided about the places to visit yet.
      I ve been searching about Cesky Krumlov and I don t know which one is the best option:
      -1 day tour from Prague (studentagency), since I ll stay 3 days in Prague;
      -After Prague next will be Budapest, then Vienna..I ve been thinking of going to Cesky from Linz ( Linz/Cesky Krumlov, and Cesky Krumlov/Hallstatt).
      Is there any other option? It seems that the acccessibility to CK is not so easy and fast by public transportation.

more
    • johnjoe55's Profile Photo

Monthly transport tickets

Prague Yesterday

I need to buy 6 monthly passes can these be bought in the airport, I'm getting mixed information on line about where to buy these as not as easy as it would seem leaving people somewhat frustrated and angry and that would never do. So I would appreciate as much accurate information as possible. Where, how much and what information is needed to purchase these tickets. Many Thanks
      John. :-)

more

Near Karlovy Vary

• public thermal bath in the city

by wohllover Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 2:14 PM

we are staying one night in this Carlsbad town and our aim is to go to the thermal mineral bath for a few hours to end our day. As I can not find any clear information so far, I would like to ask how many are there that we can buy a day pass and get in. We are not looking for a spa-package or massage. What place do you recommended and what are the price range?

Last we I would like to know whether all the hotel has a mineral water pool available for the bath. As far as I know, only expensive 4 stars + has a luxury pool where one could enjoy.

If you could explain me everything in details that would be great.

Thank you so much

• How far to walk from one rail station to another in Karlovy Vary?

by 50047 Online Now Feb 4, 2014 at 4:10 AM

How far is it to walk from Karlovy Vary Dolni Railway Station to Karlovy Vari Main Station?

1 Answer Feb 4, 2014 at 4:52 AM
    • Karlovy vary to Heidelberg

by hourih_milani Online Now Oct 18, 2013 at 4:51 PM

How can I travel from Karlovy vary to Heidelberg by train or airplane? Is there any exprss and non stop train? and how much are the cost of each?

1 Answer Oct 19, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    • Driver with the car for hire for day trips.

by greenlen Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Can someone recommend a reliable driver with the car to drive three of us to the places around Karlovy Vary?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

How far from is Karlovy Vary from Airport Prague Ruzyne

by beebee9 Online Now Aug 4, 2011 at 8:54 AM

We have a flight to catch back to US at 11:55 am form PRG. How far is Karlovy Vary from Prague's airport? Does it make sense to spend the night in Prague right before the flight, or we can somehow get to the airport in the morning from Karlovy Vary? If so, what transportation can we take and how long would it take? Thanks!

5 Answers Aug 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM
    • beebee9's Profile Photo

Things to do in Karlovy Vary

by beebee9 Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 7:56 PM

We are a young couple and traveling to Prague, wanted a nice 2-3 day getaway for some relaxation towards the end of the trip. Is Karlovy Vary more of an older couple type of a place, or would we enjoy it as well. Is there any kind of nitelife at all (not clubs, but somewhere to hang out at)? Suggestions for a nice pamper spa would be great, as well as restaurants and any kind of nitelife. Thank you!

4 Answers Jul 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM
    • VidER's Profile Photo

Luxurious Hotel and Spa?

by VidER Online Now Jul 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Hi All,

I am looking to spend 2 days in Karlovy Vary and I would like to pamper myself into hotel and some spa services.

What would your recommendation itinerary/plan be?

Thanks.

3 Answers Jul 22, 2011 at 3:39 AM
    • slyons81's Profile Photo

Carlsbad, Marianske Lazne, or Telbom?

by slyons81 Online Now Jun 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Simple question: Out of these three; Carlsbad, Marianske Lazne, or Telbom, which do you guys prefer?

2 Answers Jun 27, 2011 at 9:21 AM
    • Travel between Karlovy Vary and Munich

by ITS Online Now May 4, 2011 at 6:28 PM

What is the best/quickest way to travel between Karlovy Vary and Munich? How long does the trip take? What is the cheapest way to go: by train or by bus? Does anybody know the bus schedule and the tickets price?
      Thank you very much in advance

2 Answers May 5, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    • AnatolyZ's Profile Photo

Spa/accomodation...?

by AnatolyZ Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Dear travel pals,
      Are there any not too expensive spas in Karlovy vary??
      and maybe some not too expensive accomodation?
      Thanks!!

• Heidelberg, Germany to Karlovy Vary

by amanda0 Online Now Oct 26, 2009 at 3:15 AM

Hi,

My partner and I will be travelling around Europe in June 2010. Can someone please advise the different modes of transport (bus, train, hire car) available from Heildelberg to Karlovy Vary and which is the quicker, cheaper, safer option.

Thank you.

3 Answers Oct 27, 2009 at 3:29 PM
    • Spas in karlovy vary

by imowise Online Now Jul 5, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Hello everybody;

I am planning to go to karlovy vary in the middle of july for a month

loosing weight trip :) {must loose around 20 kilos}

freinds advised me to reserve in the Thermal hotel & spa, does any one have an idea about this hotel? is it the one to get the result wanted? what are your tips?

Any reply will be highly apreciated & I thank you very much in advance

Best regards

• how to go?

by amorechanel Online Now Feb 13, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Does anyone know how to go to karlovy vary from Vienna? Thank you for replying!

2 Answers Feb 14, 2008 at 3:17 AM
    • Transportation to Carlovy Vary from Prague

by labux Online Now Oct 10, 2007 at 10:16 AM

I'm looking for transportation from Prague to Carlovy Vary by car, taxi etc. I do not want to use the bus. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 11, 2007 at 12:25 AM
    • karlovy vary apartment perla

by georgexx Online Now Sep 21, 2007 at 12:18 AM

hi travelers

I will stay in karlovy vary at apartment " perla"
      Dooes anyone has comments on this

• karlovy vary Night life

by georgexx Online Now Sep 21, 2007 at 12:11 AM

Hi all

I m going to karlovy vary end of September for a week.
      1. I would like to ask you if anyone could say to me about the Night life.Restaurants, Clubs,Music,Folks, anything.

2. What is the best way to go to the MARIANSKE lazne from karlovy vary.

Thank you all.....Have a nice time anywhere you are

1 Answer Sep 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM
    • sunnybeach828's Profile Photo

FROM AIRPORT -----> KALOVY VARY ??

by sunnybeach828 Online Now Aug 20, 2007 at 8:48 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'll arrive to Prague Airport on a Sunday & plan to go to Karlovy vary directly from the Airport, would anyone have an answer to this :

1- Any bus/train on Sundays from Airport to Karlovy Vary? (how long is the trip?)

2- How far is Hotel Thermal from the Bus/Train Station in Karlovy Vary, does one need to take another public transportation or it is walking distance ?

3- What's is worth visiting in Karlovy Vary for a 1 Day visit ?

All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Andy

3 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 7:38 AM
    • Left-luggage for one day tour in Karlovy Vary

by anncenter Online Now Aug 9, 2007 at 7:35 PM

Hi,

I plan to travel from Prague to Karlovy Vary on Monday 3th September 2007.
      Unfortunately, I can't spend the night out in Karlovy Vary because I need to go
      to conference in Plzen in the evening on that day.

Could you please suggest me where can I left my luggage safely during
      the time that I take a tour around the city?

Last question, I search throught the internet and found that there is a bus
      link between Karlovy Vary and Plzen. I should arrive at Plzen before 7pm,
      what is the last bus that I should catch to leave from the city?

Thank you very much for your help.
      Ann.

• Prague -> Karlovy Vary in July

by ramot418 Online Now Jul 1, 2007 at 10:17 AM

I'm planning to be in Prague this month and want to go for a day to Karlovy Vary. I want to go on my own, not with a group.

What is the best way to get there from Prague - bus or train? If bus, where do I get the bus? If train, from which station does it depart and is it a direct train, or do I have to transfer? If you know fares and bus/train frequency, that would be a bonus. Thanks in advance.

5 Answers Jul 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM
    • MDUBYAZ's Profile Photo

Karlovy Vary in August

by MDUBYAZ Online Now Jun 11, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Ahoj. Should I book a room now for August? Anyone know of a reasonably priced room(?) if that is possible ? 150 euros possible for a decent place? Thanks and cheers.

Mark

• trains to karlovy vary

by jycmhc2002 Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 8:38 PM

I am trying to find out if I can travel from Wurzburg, Germany to Karlovy Vary by train? The Eurail site does not provide a train itinerary from wurzburg??
      Can someone suggest a site or suggestion for this, in June 2007? Thanks

2 Answers Apr 23, 2007 at 8:47 PM
    • Karlovy Vary villa rosa

by georgexx Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 4:17 PM

i will stay at hotel villa rosa. has anyone visit this hotel? any comments?

• Karlovy Vary accodation - Info

by georgexx Online Now Jul 25, 2006 at 4:11 AM

I will visit the Karlovy Vary at the middle of August for a week, could anybody give advice about hotel (near the old centre), restaurant, funs, etc.
      George from Cyprus.

• Terryjean's Profile Photo

Villa Basileia

by Terryjean Online Now Feb 25, 2006 at 11:09 AM

We will be staying at the Pension Villa Basileia in Karlovy Vary in March. It apparently the former residence of Countess Schaumberg-Lippe(?). Anyone familiar with it? Also, any new info on Karlovy Vary? (Loved seeing it in the mew movie "Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah!
      Thank you for any assistance, TerryJean

• gertieng's Profile Photo

Transportation from eastern part of Germany

by gertieng Online Now Jan 29, 2006 at 5:56 AM

Hi,

Is there any transport from Oberwiesenthal? This place is at Saxony of Germany, very close to the border with Czech.
      And do you know the frequency?

Rgds,

GG

2 Answers Apr 3, 2006 at 10:42 AM
    • Does it worth to spend a day-trip to Karlovy Vary?

by irismark Online Now Jul 18, 2005 at 8:14 AM

Hi All

I am planning to Prague in mid-Sept for 6 days and would like to know that does it worth to spend a day trip to Karlovy Vary. Any sighseeings in Karlovy Vary? Kindly advise.

Many thanks.

2 Answers Jul 18, 2005 at 11:15 AM
    • location of train station in Karlovy Vary

by inge1919 Online Now May 2, 2005 at 5:12 PM

I'm getting to Karlovy Vary by bus and will then leave by train to Germany (via Cheb). Does anyone know where that train station is and how to get there???

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 1:31 AM
    • Elesha's Profile Photo

Spring in Karlovy Vary

by Elesha Online Now Mar 23, 2005 at 4:32 PM

I wonder what is it like in the end of April-beginning of May in Karlovy Vary? And how long is the trip from the Prague airport?

• thuyronald's Profile Photo

sights near each other? bus or train?

by thuyronald Online Now Feb 15, 2005 at 7:12 AM

Hello! I was wondering if all the sights to be seen in Karlovy Vary near each other? Is everything central or do we need to take the public transport (if any) to do sightseeing? Can everything be seen on a day trip from Prague? Also, how do I get to Karlovy Vary? Take a bus or train from Prague? Roughly, how much is the fare to get here, roundtrip from Prague? Also, is the bus or train station near center of town? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Feb 15, 2005 at 7:41 PM
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

Private Car With Driver from Prague to Karlovy Vary

by listenandlearn Online Now Feb 4, 2005 at 8:08 AM

Our friends (four people) will be in Prague next month and would like to visit Karlovy Vary renting a car with the driver. Does anyone know of an agency that has this service. Can someone tell us more about Karlovy Vary. What is a recommendable hotel (5 star hotel) and what would be a good spa to relax and enjoy the wonderful massage Karlovy Vary is known for. thank you.