Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Omiš Town Museum Ticket or free enterance?

Omis Nov 13, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Do you have to buy a ticket for the museum or is it free to enter? If yes,how much does it cost?

• Europe tour March 2106

Croatia Oct 29, 2015 at 7:17 PM

Hi Guys,

I am planning to visit Europe in Mid March 2016, I would like to visit Switzerland, Italy and /Or Croatia.

Can you guide me is it Ok to combine Switzerland with Italy or Croatia.? How the weather will be as I am coming from India and accustomed to warm climate. And also budgetorywise is it better to visit in March or April? Is there Homestay facilities available in these places?

More information will help me to relax and enjoy the tour

Thanks to all

• Ian28's Profile Photo

Courtyard and Fountain to the left of Pile Gate outside the walls.

Dubrovnik 22 hours ago

There is a beautiful fountain in a courtyard to the left of the Pile Gate bridge before you enter the old town on the outside of the walls. It can be accessed either from steps before you cross the bridge or from an archway halfway down the steps once you have passed through Pile Gate. Nowhere can I find any reference to this fountain or courtyard and cannot even find a picture of it . Can anyone tell me what it's name is and whether it has any historical significance.

• MGMM's Profile Photo

Karlovac area rural or agrotourism

by MGMM Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I have traveled to Croatia and Karlovac several times. I will be visitng again April to May and I am interested in rural or agrotourism accomodations near Karlovac. I am visitng friends in Karlovac and would like to stay near the city.

After a few days in Karlovac I plan to go to the coast. Any sugestions? I have been to Kravner, Dalmatia and Istria. Is Brach or Hvar a reasonable trip from Karlovac?

Thank you

5 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    • Hello From Colorado!

by LBColorado Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM

My son and I along with some friends are visitng Karlovac this summer for a few weeks and would like to find out more about the city and surrounding area. Curious about restaurants, suggested activities, soccer/football (my son and I are BIG fans!) and other items of interest.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM
    • Travel to Karlovac

by Miller50 Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I will be in Venice for 2 days in June. I would like to take a quick side trip to Karlovac(my grandparents were married there. I need to know if this possible and the best way to get there.

2 Answers May 9, 2006 at 6:55 AM
    • nulain's Profile Photo

From Trieste to Rijeka to Karlovac...

by nulain Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 2:45 AM

Hi, it is Juanma I would like to know wich is the best way to go from Rijeka to Karlovac and in the case of buses or trains, how much it would cost and timetables. I checked some pages, but they are all in Croatian... Thanks in advance! Juanma

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 2:34 PM