change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stay near Jasenovac?

Jasenovac Mar 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hello all
      Jasenovac seems a bit too far to visit as a daytrip from Zagreb, correct? With that in mind, I'd like to find somewhere nearby to stay before either returning to Zagreb or moving on to somewhere east, possible Osijek or Slavonski Brod.
      So, can anyone recommend any of the towns near Jasenovac?
      Many thanks again
      DG

more
    • MGMM's Profile Photo

Karlovac area rural or agrotourism

by MGMM Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I have traveled to Croatia and Karlovac several times. I will be visitng again April to May and I am interested in rural or agrotourism accomodations near Karlovac. I am visitng friends in Karlovac and would like to stay near the city.

After a few days in Karlovac I plan to go to the coast. Any sugestions? I have been to Kravner, Dalmatia and Istria. Is Brach or Hvar a reasonable trip from Karlovac?

Thank you

5 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    • Hello From Colorado!

by LBColorado Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM

My son and I along with some friends are visitng Karlovac this summer for a few weeks and would like to find out more about the city and surrounding area. Curious about restaurants, suggested activities, soccer/football (my son and I are BIG fans!) and other items of interest.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM
    • Travel to Karlovac

by Miller50 Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I will be in Venice for 2 days in June. I would like to take a quick side trip to Karlovac(my grandparents were married there. I need to know if this possible and the best way to get there.
      Thanks
      Miller50

2 Answers May 9, 2006 at 6:55 AM
    • nulain's Profile Photo

From Trieste to Rijeka to Karlovac...

by nulain Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 2:45 AM

Hi, it is Juanma I would like to know wich is the best way to go from Rijeka to Karlovac and in the case of buses or trains, how much it would cost and timetables. I checked some pages, but they are all in Croatian... Thanks in advance! Juanma

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 2:34 PM