change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

more
    • MGMM's Profile Photo

Karlovac area rural or agrotourism

by MGMM Online Now Mar 10, 2010 at 7:07 PM

I have traveled to Croatia and Karlovac several times. I will be visitng again April to May and I am interested in rural or agrotourism accomodations near Karlovac. I am visitng friends in Karlovac and would like to stay near the city.

After a few days in Karlovac I plan to go to the coast. Any sugestions? I have been to Kravner, Dalmatia and Istria. Is Brach or Hvar a reasonable trip from Karlovac?

Thank you

5 Answers Mar 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM
    • Hello From Colorado!

by LBColorado Online Now Feb 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM

My son and I along with some friends are visitng Karlovac this summer for a few weeks and would like to find out more about the city and surrounding area. Curious about restaurants, suggested activities, soccer/football (my son and I are BIG fans!) and other items of interest.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2008 at 4:06 PM
    • Travel to Karlovac

by Miller50 Online Now Mar 18, 2006 at 1:46 PM

I will be in Venice for 2 days in June. I would like to take a quick side trip to Karlovac(my grandparents were married there. I need to know if this possible and the best way to get there.
      Thanks
      Miller50

2 Answers May 9, 2006 at 6:55 AM
    • nulain's Profile Photo

From Trieste to Rijeka to Karlovac...

by nulain Online Now Jun 8, 2004 at 2:45 AM

Hi, it is Juanma I would like to know wich is the best way to go from Rijeka to Karlovac and in the case of buses or trains, how much it would cost and timetables. I checked some pages, but they are all in Croatian... Thanks in advance! Juanma

2 Answers Aug 17, 2005 at 2:34 PM