change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Place to stay in Amol

Iran Jul 29, 2015 at 6:50 AM

Hi there,

we are planning to shoot a documentary in Amol in october. We are looking for a place to stay; hotel or homestay. There is practically no information on the internet. There are some hotels near the Caspian See, but we are really looking for a place in the city.

Thanks,

Jeroen.

more
    • Driver and accommodation request in Iran

Tehran Jul 15, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Hello

i am looking for a driver who speaks per/eng and i accommodation in Teheran.
      Could be that we travel to shiraz, Mashhad, Bandar Abbas... For one month.

Could you please suggest me something? What are the prices of driver with a car and accommodation? Is it better to stay in the hotels or privat or apartments...?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Travelling to Iran...tips and hints

Iran Jul 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Hi I am planning to travel to Iran during the first week of September. I will arrive by airplane to Tehran, spend 3 days there and then I would like to visit Isfahan and Shiraz. I will return from Shiraz to Tehran by airplane but I don't have any idea what will be my transportation from Tehran to Isfahan and then from Isfahan to Shiraz. Anyone knows what will be the best way to do this route? On the other hand is it worth visiting Isfahan or to travel directly to Shiraz? any tips and hints in general for travelling to Iran? Thank you all in advance.

more