Karachi Travel Answers

change location

A few questions about karachi

by W13 Online Now Jul 24, 2005 at 6:11 PM

1. Where/How (and for how much) can I get a rental car (preferably luxurious; land-cruiser, etc) for a month, + a driver, and a body-guard.
2. What's the best area to get a one (or two) bedroom apartment for no more than Rs.20,000/month (for 1 month) - I need it to be very SECURE and PRIVATE and clean.
3. Where can I get relatively cheap electronics (dvd-players, car audio, etc) - I've heard of Chor Bazaar, but I dont know where that is.

Also, I was born in Karachi but lived in Canada all my life, I speak Urdu very well and look just like a normal pakistani.

-W.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: A few questions about karachi

by SindhiGuy Online Now Sep 6, 2005 at 8:58 AM

hey dude if you need a luxury car .. for rent you can get that for about 30000 a month with a driver ... or normally 20000 well also about your apartment you can get nice and clean apartments in defence karachi .. try to find it in defence because there you will find the best 1's ... For DVd and other stuff you can go to sadaar and buy them there are more of them .. you can get them for really cheap prices well .. thats your information dude .. good luck with that
    Allah Hafiz

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines