Kap'yong

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi fare in Jeju Island

Jeju (city) 17 hours ago

How much does take fare from Amber Hotel Jeju to Jungang Underground Shopping Center?

more
    • 6-night visit in Seoul, Jinju and Tea Plantation - what would be the best itinerary?

South Korea Jul 22, 2015 at 6:10 AM

Hello everyone, After our vacation in Japan, my husband and I plan to fly on Oct 1 out of Osaka for a 6-night stay in Korea - going back home from Seoul on Oct 7.

In Korea, while our time is flexible, we wish: 1/ to spend one night in Jinju during the lantern festival from 10/1-10/13(?) 2/ a day trip to Boseong to the green tea plantation 3/ and the rest of time in Seoul - (4 or 3 nights - in Seoul).

What would be the best route / itinerary from Osaka on Oct 1? We came across many discounted flights - about $70 - on Oct 1st from Osaka to either Busan - arriving in Busan around 3:30 PM (we would need to catch a bus to Jinju) or from Osaka to Seoul.

Should we proceed to Boseong after our night in Jinju if yes, how? we could not seem to find any direct buses from Jinju to Boseong, ( to Gwangju - yes!) or should we plan on an independent day tour from Seoul to Boseong? is there any side trip from Seoul to Boseong?. Lodging / transportation in Boseong seems to be limited and we would not want to be "stuck" in the middle of "nowhere" after our tour to the tea plantation. Unfortunately, driving is not an option for both of us.

Sorry for the lengthy note with so many questions....Thanks a bunch for any input!

more
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

NY Eve 2015 Near Market - Any good places to eat and celebrate?

Seoul Jul 14, 2015 at 1:56 PM

My wife and I are stopping over New Years eve this year and I have booked a hotel 5 minutes from the market. Can anyone recommend places to eat good local food and maybe somewhere we we can celebrate NYE ? We stay in the Namsam City Hotel near Namdaemun market

Booking.com recommends :- Odarizup, Aesung Hoigwan, Korea Ginseng Chicken Soup (a name of a restaurant ??!!!), Saffron and 70's Radio

Also will the market be open that night and NY day?

It would be great to eat somewhere local and see the NY in, in style

more
    • Wanting to visit Kapyong

by KevTsv Online Now Oct 7, 2011 at 12:47 AM

I will be Seoul for 4 days in Novemeber and would like to visit Kapyong,having trouble finding out how to get there and back any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2011 at 5:39 PM