Kaprun

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 6 nights to spend ibetween salzburg and innsbruck

Salzburg Yesterday

i will be in austria in mid may with 6 nights to spend between salzburg and innsbruck. i was planning 3 in each city but am now thinking i may need more time in salzburg. any suggestions ? we jsut want to do some sight seeing and some r & r. i think by the time we get to salzburg from vienna, we will have seen enough castles and palaces so don;t want to spend too much time touring them

more
    • SaumyaC's Profile Photo

Salzburg to Vienna travel info

Salzburg Yesterday

Hello,

I am traveling on 1st week of may to Salzburg. We are group of four people age between 28-30.

we are traveling from Hamburg to Salzburg our three days stay is at Salzburg. We want to travel one day to Vienna we will be using local transport.Will go and comeback on same day. Can some tell me the cheapest and fastest way to Vienna.and return on the same day I have heard train are the fastest but which tickets and card we all have to buy how much it will cost per person or in total for four of us .

Please help me with the suggestions.

Thanks

Somi.

more
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

salt mines near salzburg

Salzburg Apr 12, 2014 at 9:37 PM

which saltmine should one visit near salzburg? we are a family of children in the late teens.

more
    • From Salzburg to Munich

Salzburg Mar 28, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I am looking for cheap train tickets to Munich for family of 4.
      I see lots of transport from munich....(Bayern tix)

What about to Munich to Salzburg. Railjet/DB says E35 per person
      Does Bayern tix work from Salzburg to Munich???

more
    • NofaishaM's Profile Photo

hello friends

by NofaishaM Online Now Sep 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Is there any one knows if Aptamil baby milk is available in Billa supermarket or any supermarket in kaprun and salzburg ?? Please please please i neet answer .....

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    • Travelling to Kaprun from Munich.

by obriend Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 2:39 AM

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anybody know's the name of a bus company that I could contact with regards to hiring a bus to transport people from Munich Airport to Kaprun? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Nov 23, 2007 at 11:49 AM