Kapalua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Whale watching

Maui Yesterday

I'm going to Maui with my family (5 adults) next week. Someone had suggested going whale watching with the Pacific Whale Foundation. I've looked on their website, and they seem to offer a multitude of packages to do the same thing (so it seems).

Any suggestions or experiences with these whale watching tours? They seem like a fun family activity for a reasonable price.

I think the rafting option is a no-go, as my mom can't swim and will be scared to death. She'll want the stability of a boat.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Travel from Kahului to Kapalua

by jamesj1207 Online Now Dec 18, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Hi there,
      My wife and I will be visiting Maui on the 8th and 9th of January on a cruise ship. Both avid golfers, it is our intention to go to Plantation golf course in Kapalua on the 8th to watch the tournament of champions on the Sunday from around 11am departing back to Kahului around 6pm. With all good intentions we will head straight to the golf around 9.30am given we are ashore. I tried to make a online enquiries on the best way to economically get there but short of hiring a car have not had much luck on transport options. Can anybody advise best options
      thanks

6 Answers Dec 20, 2011 at 10:30 PM
    • Kapalua Bay Hotel demolition

by dimara Online Now Jun 24, 2006 at 8:08 PM

Any idea where I could find a construction schedule or information about this site? We are thinking about returning to Kapalua in Feb. of next year but might go elsewhere if the construction noise were an issue. We like to stay at the Bay or Ridge Villas.
      TIA for any help,
      Dimara

2 Answers Jul 8, 2006 at 10:26 PM
    • Christmas In Maui

by Searanch27 Online Now Nov 13, 2004 at 8:01 PM

I am taking my family to Maui (Kapalua) for Christmas this year and was wondering if anyone knew about any awesome things happening during this time? Also I am looking for a great restaurant to go to Christmas eve with my folks, wife, and two kids (3 and 7). Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

6 Answers Nov 29, 2004 at 1:31 PM