Kapaa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kauai Suggestions

Kauai Mar 31, 2014 at 12:09 PM

We are going to Kauai in a few weeks. Ideally we would like to stay in a laid back place with a pool on a sandy beach, with surfing nearby. Any suggestions?

more
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Life on Kauai

by dnwitte Online Now Jan 22, 2014 at 3:20 PM

So, there's a very rare job opening in my profession in a place called Kapa'a. I know nothing about life in a small town in Hawai'i. Anybody care to fill me in on the culture and quality of life in Kapa'a?
      I just reached the end of my tether with winter in New England.

Thanks in advance.

33 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 6:05 PM
    • Dining

by ljm3 Online Now Sep 7, 2007 at 2:19 AM

Hi!!First time travelling to Kauai and looking for a great place to eat when i get there. I'm a Chef from Australia and would love some ideas where its the best dining maybe take some interesting recipes back with me. Also any ideas for shopping around in Kauai. Any info would be much appreciated.

11 Answers Nov 27, 2007 at 7:14 PM
    • Kapa'a, Kauai

by LSDodt Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 2:33 PM

My wife and I are staying at he Royal Hawaii Condos in Kapa'a, Kauai, mid February. Which is the better of the two luaus The Smith's or the Hawaiian Coconut Beach Resort? If you can compare them. We like to swim by day, drive and lie around on a (shaded?) beach. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Horsebackriding would be cool to. Authentic/good restaurants for breakfast lunch and dinner? What's the best grocery store for the best fish and meats? Any other suggestions? Thank you so much, Dave

4 Answers Feb 6, 2005 at 7:16 PM
    • Kauai, Hawaii

by ALBJ Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 1:30 PM

Looking for a good place to stay for 4 nights in May 2004 that is nice and affordable. Would like a condo so that I can have kitchen facilities. Interested in places to see and the most must do things on the island. Celebrating 25th wedding anniversary.

4 Answers Oct 29, 2003 at 9:11 PM