Kapaa Travel Answers

change location

Kauai, Hawaii

by ALBJ Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 1:30 PM

Looking for a good place to stay for 4 nights in May 2004 that is nice and affordable. Would like a condo so that I can have kitchen facilities. Interested in places to see and the most must do things on the island. Celebrating 25th wedding anniversary.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: Kauai, Hawaii

by joesorce Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 2:34 PM

The Plantation Hale is nice, but not right on the beach, you have to walk about a block. The room rates are very reasonable. If you can stay an extra night, Expedia.com has a fifth-night-free plan at some hotels.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Kauai, Hawaii

by YVRDave Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 3:30 PM

Go to www.outrigger.com or www.astonhotels.com They are the initiators of 5th night free. Also http://www.kauairentals.com/

• BlueCollar's Profile Photo

Re: Kauai, Hawaii

by BlueCollar Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 9:10 PM

We stayed at Lowe's Areca Cottage (I hope the hyperlink works) in Kapa`a on Kaua`i's east side. It's a nice one bedroom house with a loft for extra sleepers. It's a free-standing unit surrounded by a tropical garden. We loved it! And the price was good, too. Keep in mind that there are cows just down the street from here and roosters (they are all over the entire island) who may make some noise through the night. If you're a light sleeper, wear ear plugs.

• BlueCollar's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Kauai, Hawaii

by BlueCollar Online Now Oct 29, 2003 at 9:11 PM

OK...no hyperlink......here's the address: runawayvacationrentals.com/u...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines