Kaoh Tonsay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Koh Rong Accommodation

Cambodia Apr 2, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Heading down to Koh Rong Island in December with wife and 2 teenage daughters. Suggestions on accommodation under $75/night.
      Thanks.
      Phil

more
    • Sihanoukville to Phu Quoc Island

Cambodia Apr 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

How easy is to travel from Sihanoukville to PQ Island ? Time frame ? Overnight stay before going to PQ ? Costs ? Visas at border ? Accommodation suggestions on PQ ? Budgeting around $50-$75 per night for myself, wife and 2 teenage daughters ? Thanking all. Phil.

more
    • sihanoukville

Phnom Penh Apr 20, 2014 at 2:55 AM

I am landing by air asia 04.06.2014 at about 16.20 clock in phnom penh. as I come to sihanoukville? gruß gerhard

more
    • deecee4849's Profile Photo

local guide

Phnom Penh Apr 19, 2014 at 10:34 PM

First time in this city 18th May for 7 days and we are looking for any members to perhaps show us the country and local villages. Christine has books and pencils that she wishes to give to children at a school. We are in our 60's and are willing to pay the members expenses.

more
    • Transit at Siem Reap airpot (REP)

Siem Reap Yesterday

Does anyone know how long it takes/is supposed to take to transit at REP?

I am wondering if the connection of the flight arriving at 20:25 and the other one leaving at 22:50 works fine. Both are international flights and they are operated by different airlines. As REP looks a small airport, I wouldn't feel like spending too much time there.

more
    • us social security

Cambodia Apr 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM

how to keep us social security checks coming to cambodia

more
    • Traveling alone and public transport

Cambodia Yesterday

I am traveling to Phnom Penh and plan to go Siem Reap this August. Intend to look for sincere travel partner and some advises on traveling alone in Cambodia.

Is it convenient to travel by my own around in Cambodia? or is it better to have a tour guide?

more
    • spending budget

Cambodia Apr 22, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Right im looking at going to cambodia at the end of october this year, my first question is how long will 1000 british pounds last me? (on the cheaper side of traveling cambodia that is) and what are peoples thoughts or ideas on waiting till i get there to book a flight to new zealand or booking one before? i ask this because if i like cambodia that much i might stay and explore asia some more.
      Answers and idea much apreciated

more
    • luciaguimaraes's Profile Photo

visiting Siem Reap

Cambodia Apr 14, 2014 at 1:48 PM

I would like to know what you guys think about going to Siem Reap without doing any tour reservations to Ankgor Temple. Is it safe to use the Tuk tuk ? How does it work? Are there others ways to arrive there?
      thank you

more
    • Trip in Siem Reap

Siem Reap Apr 6, 2014 at 9:49 PM

how much of money we need to prepare for 4 days trip in Siem Reap?

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

How long a Trip?

Cambodia Apr 17, 2014 at 6:30 AM

What is a good time frame to do Cambodia with Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Angkor and Tonle Sap? And, should it be done with a tour or independently with local guides?

more

Near Kaoh Tonsay