Travel Answers
Kaoh Tonsay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bardenny's Profile Photo

Can anyone give some advice on organising a holiday?

Cambodia Yesterday

I am writing this on behalf of a friend, she recently lost her son in a place called Pia (think thats how its spelt) and she is wanting to go back and visit where he was, along with visiting cambodia, vietnam think she mentioned Burma too, probably a few other places. She is talking of going on her own and we, her friends are worried about her travelling on her own as she is in her 70s. We have been trying to see if there are any tour operators that will fit her needs but so far have not come up with any.
      Can anyone give any good advice as to how we could help her organise this trip, she said she did have to travel quite a way to the place her son was staying when he died, Im sure she said there were alot of bends in the mountains to reach this place and would probably need a guide. When she was there I think they flew to bangkok, am wondering if this place Pia could be reached from another destination.
      Thank you to anyone who takes the trouble to read this, hope you can offer some advice.

more
    • worksopian's Profile Photo

Ibis or Sorya

Phnom Penh Jan 27, 2015 at 2:56 AM

In March I want to travel from PP to Siem reap early morning.

I would like to use Ibis .Can I make advance internet bookings or is it better to book in situ.Is the internet booking reliable.Will it issue a booking ref on payment?
      What about Sorya -where is the booking office and Bus Stations at either end
      Thanks
      ian

more

Phomm Penh day trips

Phnom Penh Jan 10, 2015 at 6:28 AM

What are good places to visit on a day trip around the Cambodian capital?.Are their any decent Mekong excursions?
      Thanks for your help

more

Bus Station

Siem Reap Jan 5, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Where is the Ibis Bus Station located in Siem reap please?

more
    • Katepots's Profile Photo

Which hotel?

Siem Reap Dec 29, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Hi,
      We want to stay in a spa hotel at the end of our trip but want it to be more Cambodian than big hotel chain. We have seen the Belmond which looks amazing but VERY expensive, is it worth the splurge or are there other hotels you can recommend?
      Thanks.

more

Ankor Wat tours

Siem Reap Jan 10, 2015 at 6:13 AM

What company does good Ankor wat day tours?
      Thanks in anticipation of your help

more

Near Kaoh Tonsay