Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Kanton Luzern Travel Answer Locations

• how genuine are bookings of apartments on https://www.airbnb.com/

Lucerne Jul 1, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi,

I am getting a room for rent in luzern for my stay on https://www.airbnb.com/. Just wanted to confirm how good and genuine and safe is it?

4 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 8:10 PM
    • Patchwork em Luzern ?

Lucerne May 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Onde comprar materias para fazer Patchwork em Luzern ?

2 Answers May 14, 2014 at 7:16 AM
    • xfer's Profile Photo

How to get to Lucerne from Paris?

Lucerne Mar 21, 2014 at 5:24 AM

I'm assuming the cheapest way is by train. I cant seem to find an alternative other than raileurope which i understand charges slightly higher. I tried SBB's website, i'm not sure if I input correctly, but there is no train service from Paris to Lucerne. Is this a popular route? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks!

6 Answers Mar 21, 2014 at 11:41 AM
    • Shopping for KY shoes

Lucerne Mar 15, 2014 at 4:48 AM

Where can I buy KY shoes in Lucerne & Interlaken? Tks

• Lucerne itenerary

Lucerne Mar 13, 2014 at 3:17 AM

Hi All,
      I travell on 30 April from Luxembourg to Lucerne by train arriving around 11pm
      Q1 Can I benefit from train ticket price reduction at least on swiss part of the journey if I buy my tickets in advance online?

What should I do for that?

So far I plan to do the following but open to suggestions
      1 may Golden Round trip
      Q2 Is it worth to take it or it would be cheaper to book the journey myself?
      2 May Hiking to Mt Rigi??? Is it possible? Are there walking trails that not require climbing equipment?
      3 May Visit Lucern
      4 May Hiking to Mt titlus??? Suggestions???
      5 May Visit Lucern or Basel. return back to Luxembourg

Please don't hesitate to suggest how to make the trip cheaper or what places to visit. I like walking and reasonable fit. Like architarts and history.

8 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    • Lucerne travel

Lucerne Mar 8, 2014 at 9:05 PM

What is the best, quickest, easiest way to get from Lucerne, Switzerland to Nice, France?

2 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 5:29 AM
    • Lucerne to Engleberg

Lucerne Feb 17, 2014 at 8:47 AM

If we are trying to get to Engleberg from Lucerne with the intent of skiing, what is the best way to go? Would it be a train, then a bus to get to the ski resort?

3 Answers Feb 17, 2014 at 11:20 AM
    • Cost to Mount Pilatus from Lake Lucerne

Lucerne Feb 17, 2014 at 1:39 AM

What is the cost of the boat trip from Lake Lucerne to Alphachstad?
      The ticket fare for the cog wheel railway from Pilatus Bahn ?
      Return trip by cable car to Krients cost?
      Please advice?

6 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 4:35 AM
    • Getting from the center of town in Luzern to Rothenberg

Lucerne Jan 27, 2014 at 9:34 AM

What metro would I take to get from Luzern to Rothenberg?

2 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 10:51 AM
    • is it worth taking tour guide to mount titlis or we could go by ourselves ?

Lucerne Dec 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM

is it worth taking tour guide to mount titlis or we could go by ourselves ?

3 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM
    • Coffe mugs

Lucerne Dec 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

While in Switzerland we purchased coffee mugs with cows on them. Name on bottom says creations by Melpa Bulle. Know of any gift stores in Lucerne where I can buy more online?

1 Answer Dec 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • covered bridges

Lucerne Oct 28, 2013 at 6:16 PM

how many coverred bridges in lucerne

6 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 9:01 AM
    • Shopping places of interest in Lucerne

Lucerne Oct 22, 2013 at 2:48 AM

What to buy? What shops to visit?

2 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    • buying Swiss Francs

Lucerne Oct 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Where in Lucerne is an easy and good place to buy Swiss France?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2013 at 11:53 AM
    • Lucerne Lake cruise around 9 am?

Lucerne Sep 24, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Are there round trip cruise in Lake Lucerne around 9 am

1 Answer Sep 24, 2013 at 6:47 AM
    • Attire for Lucenre..

Lucerne Aug 23, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Hi need advice on what we should wear when we go to Mt Pilatus and Mt Titilis end September. Do we need boots, Gloves etc?
      Thanks

3 Answers Aug 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    • Bus to Interlaken

Lucerne Aug 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Are there buses run between Lucerne and Interlaken ? Trains are fantastic there in Switzerland but we are thinking of an alternative / a change.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    • Lucerne Festival

Lucerne Aug 7, 2013 at 11:42 AM

We will be in Lucerne August 15,16 when the Festival begins. Will we have trouble finding reservations at restaurants?
      Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM
    • La Prairie products

Lucerne Aug 5, 2013 at 4:37 AM

where to buy 'La Prairie'in Lucerne?

1 Answer Aug 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM
    • Sunlight time for Lake Luzern cruise

Lucerne Aug 5, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Hi All,

I wish to do the Lake Luzern cruise thing but I’m a little confused about the time slot to choose. I would arrive at Luzern through TGV at around 4 pm and I believe by the time I check-in to the hotel and get ready it would be around 6 pm. Now, I want to do the Lake Luzern cruise during the day time when there’s sunlight – and not during night time. Please let me know until what time of the day Luzern city (particulary Lake Luzern area) would have adequate sunlight (atleast normal, if not bright).
      Thank you.

5 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • 3 Day trip to Lucerne

Lucerne Jul 31, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Hi,
      My wife and i will be traveling to lucerne on September 28th for 3 days. Need a little advice

1) how much will the mt titlis excursion cost? the cable car and boat ride
      2) How far is it to Jungfrau, is it possible to get there and back in a day and roughly how much would it cost.

Thank you and kind regards

7 Answers Aug 2, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    • 5 day trip to Lucerne

Lucerne Jul 27, 2013 at 5:47 AM

I am planning a 5 day trip to Lucerne in October from 19th to 25th with my family Wife and 3 kids aged 12, 10 and 7. Would be obliged if you could help me with some queries.
      1. I plan to make Lucerne my base and apart from seeing the Lucerne area, I plan to make day trips to Zurich and Berne-is this a good idea or should I be looking at Zurich as the base and make trips to Lucerne.
      2. Any help with a broad plan/ itinerary for the Lucerne area-things to do, places to see etc would be appreciated.
      3. should I be looking at a Tell pass or Swiss pass or both given my above itinerary.
      Thanks and Regards.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2013 at 5:58 AM
    • Huigee's Profile Photo

Can i go to Mt Rigi in around 4.00pm evening time to see sunset??

Lucerne Jul 18, 2013 at 1:55 AM

i will reach lucern around 2-3 pm and would like to go mt rigi in the evening time. will there be any transport available by that time?

5 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    • Transportation from Train station to hotel

Lucerne Jul 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Hi, I plan to visit Lucerne for few days. I'd arrive at the Lucerne train station through the TGV from Basel SBB roughly at around 1505. I am going to stay at Ibis Styles Luzerne City hotel. Please advise me what would be easiest, safest and economical way to reach my hotel from the Luerne Train station. Thank you

2 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    • Hotel with parking

Lucerne Apr 21, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Hi,

We plan to stay in Lucerne for only one night, but we'll have a car and most hotel I've looked at (3 to 4 star) say parking is available nearby for a surcharge, or at a nearby public parking place. Can anyone suggest a nice (charming?) hotel, not necessarily in the middle of the city, where we can park without having to pay?

Thank you very much.

Cathy

4 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 5:29 AM
    • Fountain in Weinmarkt. Lucerne

Lucerne Mar 12, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Hello!
      Anybody knows what is the name of the fountain in Weinmarkt Platz in Lucerne and what is it representing?
      Thanks!
      Alberto

4 Answers Mar 12, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    • vacation apartments

Lucerne Feb 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I am having a difficult time finding a vacation rental in the city of Lucerne in early June. Does anyone have any recommendations for anything from an efficiency to a small apartment.

4 Answers Feb 20, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    • charming hotel with amazing views?

Lucerne Jan 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM

hi all! my husband and i will be in lucerne for 3 days in feb. we are in our early 30s coming from London and are looking for a relaxing few days at a charming hotel with lovely views. we're not on a strict budget so all ideas are welcome! we love unique hotels that are great quality.

5 Answers Jan 13, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    • aodreen's Profile Photo

RE: Stanserhorn, Titlis Transportation Museum

Lucerne Dec 2, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Hi All,

Is anyone can help to provide some info on Stanserhorn, Titlis & Transportation Museum?

a) Open Air Cable Car to the Stanserhorn.
      I've browsed through the website, the fares as below. May I know what is the difference between the 1st & 2nd options? Both also back to Stans. Is the 4th option including return ticket to Stans?
      1) Stans-Stanserhorn
      Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 34.00 (return)
      2) Round trip Stans-Stanserhorn-Wirzweli-Dallenwil-Stans
      Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 23.40
      3) Round trip Stans-Stanserhorn-Wiesenberg-Dallenwil-Stans
      Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 25.00
      4) Good morning ticket (departure: 8.15am / 9.15am)
      Adults (Swiss Pass) CHF 29.00

b) Titlis
      I would like to hike for 1 section from Trubsee station. Would like to confirm the correct route. Is it from Engelberg & get off Trubsee station, then I’ll need to hike up until Titlis or to Jochpass & hop in the cable car from Jochpass to Titlis? If this included into the Engelberg to Titlis route? And how long will it take to hike up until the next station to catch up the next cable car to Titlis?

c) Transportation Museum Lucerne, is this museum covered free with Swiss Pass. I know Swiss Pass got provide free entry for museum but not sure is it applies the same for Transportation Museum Lucerne.

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.

Regards,
      Aodreen

2 Answers Jan 13, 2013 at 6:24 AM
    • I am a tourist

Lucerne Sep 22, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I want to ask who can tell me the cheapest option to travel from geneva to lucerne

3 Answers Sep 27, 2012 at 4:26 AM