I am planning a budget for a 2 adult trip to Switzerland including the destinations of Lucerne, Interlaken etc with a quite concrete tour plan in each of the destinations. My questions related to Lucerne trip are:
1) A day pass available for the round trip from Zurich to Lucerne with some discount treatment for the cogwheel, boat touring cost? If not
2) What is the train or bus round trip cost from Zurich to Lucerne?
3) In the Lucerne and surroundings, what is the No.1 trolley bus cost from Lucerne to Kriens?
4) What is the round trip cogwheel cost and single trip cost from Kriens to Mt.Pilatus?
5) What is boat tour cost on the lake to Alpnachstad?
What do you think the ideal trip line that covers the most worthseeing landscapes with the most effective cost? Many thanks!