Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nattybabe's Profile Photo

Weekend in Chennai

Chennai (Madras) Dec 3, 2014 at 2:04 AM

Hi all,

I'm thinking about taking advantage of the new visa rules for India and heading to Chennai for a weekend next month.

Please can you let me know which area should I be looking at staying in? Having looked at accommodation it seems to be very wide spread.

Also, is it best to use cabs, drivers etc or is it easy enough to use public transport to get around.

Many thanks, Nat

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

Sripuram Gold temple

Vellore Dec 10, 2014 at 7:14 AM

I am planning to visit Sripuram Gold temple end of this month. The walkway to reach the temple is around 2km, but will the return path covers another 2km or easy exit available. Heard special entrance fees can be paid to avoid this walk, but I think this walk is worth inside a nicely maintained premises. Anyone has any nice experiences or tips to share?

more
    • indiabazaar's Profile Photo

Kanyiyakumari to Kerala

by indiabazaar Online Now May 28, 2007 at 3:40 AM

We are Planning the family trip to Kerala.. with 4-5 kids.. couples and Mom.. so we want to visit some places wich is common for all ages..
      As I read .. i think Trivanderum, Cochin, Munnar and Kanyakumari its better choice..
      But we know nothing about Kerala.
      We are coming from Ahmedabaad so we can either take train to Cochin or Trivanderum. But i want to make the way for return. since i dont know the distance between them.. should i go first cochin >> Munnar >> Trivandrum > Kanyakuamri.. back to Ahmedabaad(Gujarat)

If i have to i can short up 2 or 3 places only.. becuae we only have 4 days for Kerala..
      Please can any one help me to suggest. where to arrive first and go in wich way.. we are planning to arrive there on 9th or 10th of June..
      Please Help
      Ajay

• AcornMan's Profile Photo

OK for women to wear shorts in southern India?

by AcornMan Online Now Mar 24, 2007 at 3:55 PM

One of the women going on a trip with me to Kanniyakumari wants to know whether it is acceptable for women to wear shorts. As long as we're on the subject, are there any dress issues at all for women in southern India? Thanks.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2007 at 2:06 PM
    • Planning to visit Nagercoil

by viskumar Online Now Dec 7, 2004 at 11:07 PM

Hello I am viswa kumar from kollam,kerala I am a computer student in the engineering college I like visiting places and friend's houses all over India. I would like to visit nagercoil during christmas holidays. I also want to find one of my friend soorya kumar who is working as a priest in a temple in DARSANAMCOPE. My question is how to get to DARSANAMCOPE Tell me also about touring locations in Nagercoil

1 Answer Mar 2, 2007 at 4:02 AM