Hi all, i would like to know how to get around in Kanghwa island. I hope to visit the place where they shot the movie "il mare" and I would like to know how to get to that location. Thanks!
Where can I find tools and parts for wrist watches in Seoul?
I am planning to go to Gangwon-do from Seoul for 3 days 2 night.
First night, I will stay at Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort and Second night, I will stay at Hanwha Seorak Resort.
I would like to know how to go Hanwha Seorak Resort from Daemyung Vivaldi Park Resort.
And how to go to Nami Island / Daepohang Port / Chuncheon Myeongdong Street from this 2 resort.
Can someone please advice me how to travel to the places mentioned above and is it possible to cover these places in 3 days 2 night before going back to Seoul.
Hi, it's my first time doing a DIY trip to South Korea. We will be staying for a week and we want to hike Mt. Hallasan and Mt. Jirisan on the first few days. As much as we want to see Jeju and Jinju more, we cannot stay until the 14th. Please help me check if there should be any adjustments to our itinerary. I'm also worried we won't find a minbak on the spot. Would it be easier to just book a hotel before going to Jinju and Jungsan-ri?
DAY 1 - Arrival @ SEOUL
8:00AM ETA Incheon International Airport
8:30 - 5:00 Go around Seoul
5:30 – 6:00 Go to Gimpo Airport
6:00 – 7:00 Check In for Jeju Flight via Jeju Air
7:20 – 8:20 ETA Jeju Airport
8:30 – 9:00 Check-in at hotel (booked)
DAY 2 (May 12) – Hallasan Hike
5:00 – 5:30AM Take taxi to Gwaneumsa trail jump off
6:00 AM Start Hallasan hike via Gwaneumsa (5hrs)
11:00 ETA Summit (Baengnokdam Lake)
11:00 -12:00 Lunch @ Summit
12:30 Start descend @ Seongpanak trail (3hrs)
3:30 – 4:00 ETA Seongpanak Bus stop, travel to Jeju (30 min ride)
4:30 – 5:30 Explore Jeju proper, early dinner
5:30-6:00 Check in @ Jeju Airport
6:20 – 7:30 Flight to Gimpo via Eastar Jet
8:00 – 8:30 Transfer to Nambu Bus Terminal
8:30 – 11:00 Travel to Nambu to Jungsanri
11:00 – 11:30 Transfer to hotel or minbak
DAY 3 (May 13) – Jirisan Hike
5:30AM-6:00 AM Start Jirisan hike via Jungsanri jump off (4hrs)
6:00 – 10:00 Reach Jangteomok shelter
10:00 -11:00 Lunch @ Jangteomok
11:30 – 12:30 Hike to Cheonwangbong Summit
12:30 – 1:00 Enjoy summit
1:00 – 2:00 Check out Beopgyesa temple/Rotary Shelter
2:00 – 3:00 Descend to Kalbawi Rock
3:00 – 4:00 Reach Jungsanri Proper
4:00 – 5:00 Freshen up, Explore
5:00 – 6:30 Take Bus to Jinju
6:30 – 9:00 Explore Jinju, dinner
9:00 Sleep (again hotel/minbak)
Day 4 - Day 7 Regroup with friends @ Seoul
Hi...is it convenience to stay near to Busan Station or stay near to Haeundae Station?
I have 2 and a half day to spend at Busan. I plan to go Jalgachi Market, BIFF Square, Gukje Market, Shinsegae Centum City, Busan Cinema Center, Seomyeon, Damalji Hill ...any of these I can skip? Any place that I should add in?
I can't decide to stay at Busan station or Haeundae area..please advice.
A few clarifications :
1) I will be taking bus from Mokpo to Haenam and thereafter taking a ferry from Haenam to Jeju. Can anyone provide assistance on a convenient accommodation between the bus terminal and ferry terminal ?
2) Can anyone provide details on directions to Haenam Usuyeong Ferry terminal ?
3) Any good sightseeing spots in Haenum?
Am planning to visit Jeju Island, and am staying for 4 days, I done with all basic reservation (hotel & flight tickets), am wondering how much should I have for food and transportation? and also i will appreciate any suggestion and recommended places to visit
I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with information on the Lotte Marts at Seoul Station and Jamsil and the EMS courier services available at its store(s):
1) I know there is an EMS counter at the Seoul Station branch. What about the one in Jamsil?
2) I would like to buy Korean snacks and food to send home. Does one branch offer more variety than the other?
3) What days are the Lotte Mart at Seoul Station and Jamsil closed?
4) What time does the EMS counter close everyday at the Seoul Station branch (and Jamsil branch if they have it)? Are EMS counters open on Sundays?
This is my first trip to Korea so any additional information you feel I need to know about Lotte Mart and the EMS service would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Hi! I am planning to go to Jinhae Festival on April 6 (Saturday) and wonder if someone could help me with my questions:
1. Is it advisable to stay in Jinhae for one night? Or is one day of tour enough?
2. Where can I get a hotel/hostel/inn that is near the festival?
3. Are there buses that leave Jinhae going to Changwon at around 19:00? I will need to catch a train in Changwon going to Seoul at 19:54, but the trains from Jinhae to Changwon have a different schedule.
Thanks and appreciate your response. :)
I will be in Seoul the weekend of April 5-6, I think I'll go to the DMZ one of the days and would appreciate recommendations on tour groups . I would also appreciate recommendations on what to do on the other day. Thank you in advance for your help.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2014 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|