change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cyntia13's Profile Photo

Friends cancelled the last minute

Oahu Oct 25, 2015 at 8:26 AM

Hello! My friends and I we were suppose to go on a bacholerette party for 6 days but they cancelled 3 days before our trip. I have a friend and family that I can stay for accommodations but they are not able to take me places for the whole 6 days. I will be renting a car.... Would any locals show me around?! I dislike going places by myself. Or any suggestions??? Help me :)

Thank you

• Best way to get around while visiting Honolulu

Honolulu Oct 27, 2015 at 12:09 PM

We will be visiting Honolulu on a Saturday via Cruise and would like to explore the island. What would be our best way to go, Uber, rental car, taxi, etc., We just want to be on our own and cruise around?? Thanks for any help :))

• Stairway to Heaven

by baebyungho Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Hi - what time do I need to get to the Stairway Access Gate by in order to make it through security? Any important tips for entry/exit? I hear the neighbors can get upset with hiker traffic... Mahalos.

1 Answer Jan 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM
    • Housing advice for 7 week-stay

by PRover Online Now Jan 24, 2006 at 6:00 PM

Hello to all. I'm moving with my girlfriend to Oahu for 7-weeks (Feb and March 2006) for a short-stay research period and was looking for some place cheap but with good conditions (kitchen(nette), bathroom, etc) for the period, at or near Kaneohe. Would600-900/month for two be irrealistic? Including apart. sharing, has anyone got a suggestion regarding housing possibilities or good places to look for info? Practical advices from those that have "been there, done that" or live there? I've been going around the net and ads, but any extra contribution is more than welcome! Cheers and thanks for your time, Paulo