Kandersteg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hand made socks

Interlaken Jul 7, 2014 at 4:30 AM

where can i buy hand made knitted socks in interlaken?

more
    • Travel plans to Junfrau.

Interlaken Jul 16, 2014 at 12:04 PM

we would like to know if we can visit Jungfrau top of the mountain, Trummelbach falls, Ice Palcae and Schilthorn all in one day. We have a Rail Pass which states this itinerary: 2 nights Luzern, 2 nights Interlaken including round trips to Mount Titlis and Jungfraujoch top of Europe (incl. bus VBL) Circular Tour border/airport - destinations - border/airport. Can anyone please help us out and explain to us what al does this cover.
      thnxs a ton.
      rgds
      Harold

more
    • Jolovestravelling's Profile Photo

Weather in august

Lauterbrunnen Jul 7, 2014 at 7:26 AM

How cold does it get in august just trying to organise what to lack for two days in lauterbrunnen and will be doing the rain ride too to junfrau

more
    • Wengen, Lauterbrennen or Interlaken?

Wengen Jul 11, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Hi

Thinking of going for a holiday home 3 nights stay in the village area. Would be going up to Jungfrau. Want to do Skydiving and Canyon Jumping. Would want to go over to other villages like Grindelwald also for sightseeing. After 3 nights stay will be heading to Lucern. Which is a better option - Wengen, Lauterbrennen or Interlaken?

more
    • Late November in Lauterbrunnen - Advisable?

Lauterbrunnen Jul 14, 2014 at 11:20 PM

We are heading to Europe for our honeymoon. Switzerland is part of the itinerary. Just wanna check if I can still see the Staubbach fall in late November? I am heading there from Milan and plan to spend 5hours there (12-5pm). I read many reviews that during this time of the year it is pretty dark there? It was said that most shops and hotels are not open too. Is it true?

Just wanna know if it is worth to dropby. My main purpose is the Fall. I too understand from some people that the Trummelbach will be closed by then. Sigh. Is there any other thing we can do there. Orelse i will keep the visit short and head of earlier to Lucern.

more
    • Can I buy a St. Bernard teddy from Kandersteg on-line?

by slclcrm1 Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM

One of my sons has just come back from Kandersteg and wanted to buy a teddy whilst he was there. He didn't realise that he had got any pocket money because his Scout leader had given it to him. Please could you let me know if I can buy a St Bernard teddy for him on-line?

1 Answer Aug 12, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    • Credit Cards

by doncullum12 Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Are all the major credit cards accepted in Kandersteg? Visa, MasterCard, etc.....

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

public transport in august

by anonxxx Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am planning to stay some weeks in Kandersteg in August; but can't decide to come by train or by car; I want to make many walks (around 10-15km p day), but I wonder if I can make them with taking the bus to starting points around Kandersteg; or if they are only reachable by car; hope you can advise me, thanks a lot! Joan

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    • Shoping for food

by kilmorey Online Now May 31, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Could you please let me know if any grocery store in Kandersteg operate online ordering and if so e-mail or web address

Many thanks

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM
    • chairlift to Oescinensee

by yankee2traveler Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Would like to view this lake up close but don't have time for hike up and back to Kandersteg. How much does the chairlift cost for a round trip (with no discount for local hotel visitor)? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 20, 2005 at 4:45 AM