Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling to swiss

Interlaken Yesterday

hi everyone! :)
      im going to zurich for 4 days in June..
      1st day : i will be arriving in zurich around 4pm.
      2nd day : im planning to rent a car for a day trip to Interlaken and Grindelwald. is this a good choice? there are 6 of us.i am thinking it is better to rent a car than taking a train.what can u suggest for this roadtrip? im planning to stop to a few scenic places on my way to interlaken
      3rd day : zurich tour. what else can i do in zurich?i heard about Rhine Falls. is it worth going?
      4th day : going to take early morning train to paris

i'm very glad if someone could suggest what more i could do for this swiss trip. im running out of idea. my family and I are hoping that we could see scenic view of switzerland

more
    • Wengen in the Summer

Wengen Apr 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi. Just a quick question. Do you think Wengen would be a good place to visit in August with a 5 and 1 year old? So sick of beach holidays and fancy trying something new this year. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Traveling up to Mt Jangfrau

Interlaken Mar 28, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I will be travelling to Interlaken on the last week of May. I would like to travel up to Mt Jungfrau. What kind of clothes and shoes do I need to wear at this time of the year?
      Will the plateau still be slippery to walk on?

Thank you.

more
    • Can I buy a St. Bernard teddy from Kandersteg on-line?

by slclcrm1 Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM

One of my sons has just come back from Kandersteg and wanted to buy a teddy whilst he was there. He didn't realise that he had got any pocket money because his Scout leader had given it to him. Please could you let me know if I can buy a St Bernard teddy for him on-line?

1 Answer Aug 12, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    • Credit Cards

by doncullum12 Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Are all the major credit cards accepted in Kandersteg? Visa, MasterCard, etc.....

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

public transport in august

by anonxxx Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am planning to stay some weeks in Kandersteg in August; but can't decide to come by train or by car; I want to make many walks (around 10-15km p day), but I wonder if I can make them with taking the bus to starting points around Kandersteg; or if they are only reachable by car; hope you can advise me, thanks a lot! Joan

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    • Shoping for food

by kilmorey Online Now May 31, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Could you please let me know if any grocery store in Kandersteg operate online ordering and if so e-mail or web address

Many thanks

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM
    • chairlift to Oescinensee

by yankee2traveler Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Would like to view this lake up close but don't have time for hike up and back to Kandersteg. How much does the chairlift cost for a round trip (with no discount for local hotel visitor)? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 20, 2005 at 4:45 AM