change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tracyskf's Profile Photo

Data plan and mobile network for 10 days

Zürich Nov 24, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Any recommendation on what mobile operator and which plan to use for a 10 days visit in Switzerland?
      Mostly for local calls and data plan (for google maps). Let me know also can this be bought from airport?

• What to do in Scuol.

Scuol Yesterday

Me and my boyfriend are visiting Scuol Tarah Sb from the 11th -14th december.

We have three days to plan things. We have already decided on the ENgina spa. Thats one day.

Another day we would like to go skiing or snowboarding we are on a tight budget and were hoping for something under £100. We are only getting prices of things inclusive with hotel deals. We also want to know where there are places to eat good food for a good price.

Please let us know if there anything else we can do that is on a budget around the area of Scuol.

• Stopping at zweisimmen

Zweisimmen Nov 14, 2015 at 6:22 AM

I am taking the golden pass trip and will be stopping in zweismmen for 1.5 hours. Is there anything in particular that i should do during my short time there.
      We will be having lunch here too.

Swiss Travel Pass

Zürich Nov 24, 2015 at 8:42 PM

Where can I buy the Swiss Travel Pass? Arriving on Zurich airport.
      I know this can be purchased online - however it asked for an address for physical delivery.
      I would like to either buy online if this is printable (no delivery is required) or buy it when arriving Zurich.
      I arrive in a couple of days and could not order a delivery. Thanks

Best place to get panaromic shot / sunset shot of Chillon

Lausanne Nov 21, 2015 at 12:48 PM

What is the best place to get panaromic shot / sunset shot of the Chillon?

• 17 Dec 2015, Nyon

Nyon Nov 14, 2015 at 6:46 AM

My family and I will be taking a day trip to Nyon from Geneva. Can you suggest the not to be missed spots and a place where we can have a nice dinner there?

• !4 Dec 2015, Montreux

Montreux Nov 14, 2015 at 6:27 AM

My kids, my mum, my sis and myself will be taking the golden pass (Geneva-Montreux-Zweisimmen-Montreux-Geneva) and will be stopping in Montreux on our way back to Geneva for 3 hours.
      What are the not to be missed stuff to do during our short time over there?

• EhudO's Profile Photo

hiking in ticino

Switzerland Nov 21, 2015 at 10:09 AM

i will be in Ticino in Bellinzona / Lugano 14 April 2016, . I am interested in any information on:

i am looking for hiking routes for 2-5 days sleeping outside with all the Equipment on me
      Is it a month you can hike ?
      I would appreciate for your help :)

• Day trip in Gruyeres

Gruyères Nov 14, 2015 at 6:32 AM

We will be taking a day trip out of Geneva and spending about 4 hours in Gruyeres. What would you recommend us to visit/do during this time?

• footstool's Profile Photo

Zurich Airport layover

Zürich Nov 20, 2015 at 4:03 AM

I have a 1 hour layover on Swiss Air (of course). Is 1 hour enough time to get from one terminal to another? How big is the airport? I will not be checking bags. Thanks so much!

• Catholic mass

by FreddyT Online Now Oct 1, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I would like to know of a Catholic church close to Kenderstag that celebrates mass on Sundays (or week days).

3 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • Can I buy a St. Bernard teddy from Kandersteg on-line?

by slclcrm1 Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 1:17 AM

One of my sons has just come back from Kandersteg and wanted to buy a teddy whilst he was there. He didn't realise that he had got any pocket money because his Scout leader had given it to him. Please could you let me know if I can buy a St Bernard teddy for him on-line?

1 Answer Aug 12, 2013 at 3:55 AM
    • Credit Cards

by doncullum12 Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Are all the major credit cards accepted in Kandersteg? Visa, MasterCard, etc.....

3 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    • anonxxx's Profile Photo

public transport in august

by anonxxx Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am planning to stay some weeks in Kandersteg in August; but can't decide to come by train or by car; I want to make many walks (around 10-15km p day), but I wonder if I can make them with taking the bus to starting points around Kandersteg; or if they are only reachable by car; hope you can advise me, thanks a lot! Joan

2 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM
    • Shoping for food

by kilmorey Online Now May 31, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Could you please let me know if any grocery store in Kandersteg operate online ordering and if so e-mail or web address

Many thanks

1 Answer May 31, 2011 at 10:54 PM
    • chairlift to Oescinensee

by yankee2traveler Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Would like to view this lake up close but don't have time for hike up and back to Kandersteg. How much does the chairlift cost for a round trip (with no discount for local hotel visitor)? Thanks!

1 Answer Mar 20, 2005 at 4:45 AM