Kamyanets'-Podil's'kyy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help-i need a car!

Kiev Jul 5, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I need someone with a car to take me to see a house located some 100 km away from Kiev? Suggestions? Offers?
      (A reasonable price will do ... I'm not millionaire :-))

more
    • ghazyzadeh's Profile Photo

Travel Condition in Odessa, Ukrain

Odessa Jul 3, 2014 at 11:33 PM

any Odessa locals would be kind enough to inform what conditions are like for travel in Odessa at the moment? I have arranged a trip there from some time ago, & I am due to arrive there August 5th for one week stay.

in last post i saw that about protests / demonstrations turning violent earlier this month and state offices / parliament being attacked. Some people say Russian military is spreading in southern Ukraine and nearing Odessa, and things getting close to war. Other people say that in Odessa life continues as normal and is ok to travel.
      I would be appreciate describe about condition in this time. Thanks

more
    • travel with ukrainian passport

Ukraine Jun 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      my question is,,,
      my wife is living in Crimea and since the annexation now has Russian id.
      However she still holds a Ukrainian passport, does anyone know if she can still use this to fly to Europe for example
      any help or advice would be gratefully received.
      thanks
      Andy

more
    • which period of the year where airfare is the lowest to fly out of Luhansk to Malaysia?

Luhansk Jun 18, 2014 at 1:26 PM

which period of the year where airfare is the lowest to fly out of Luhansk to Malaysia?

more
    • AbhisekD's Profile Photo

student life

Odessa Jul 5, 2014 at 9:26 PM

i am an indian and would be very grateful for your reply,how is the student life of a Odessa National Medical University foreign student?what are the views of the locals towards us?any awful rumours about the university?is it safe because of the recent happenings in ukraine?this is my first time going overseas so have lots of questions and mixed feelings please help :)

more
    • travel to Lugansk from kharkov

Luhansk Jun 22, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Is it possible to travel by train from Kharkov to Lugansk safely currently for an american?

more
    • Tourist Vouchers

Cherkasy Jul 2, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Dear where I can get tourist vouchers for Cherkasy!

more
    • travelling out of Luhansk

Luhansk Jul 1, 2014 at 6:08 PM

With all the fighting going on, one has to wonder if this is such a good idea. However. My fiancee wishes to leave Luhansk asap because she is afraid. Personally, i think she takes a bigger risk leaving. But, i do not know how difficult it is to get life's necessities at the moment either. So the magic question is. How dangerous is it to leave the city right now? My preference would be for her to go to Kiev. However, she has family in Russia and this may be safer for her to go there for now. There must be a way. But I will not endanger her any more then I must. Thanks.

more
    • LUTSK TO ODESSA BY FOOT IN AUGUST

Lutsk Jun 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM

TRAVELLING TO ODESSA FROM LUTSK TO RETRACE MY GRANDFATHERS TRIP, WHEN HE WAS A RUSSIAN SOLDIER WALKING HOME TO ODESSA-NEED TO FIND THE BEST ROUTE TO RETRACE HIS TRIP.THANKS

more
    • pyoungy's Profile Photo

Visiting Uman for the first time

Uman' 1 hours ago

I am a male from the UK visiting Uman for the first time. Please excuse me but I'm a little fussy about where I stay and would rather pay more for quality,,,,,any suggestions? Should I have any fears or concerns whilst visiting? Also any good advice and a honest taxi number would be good))))

Steve

more
    • Transpotation from ODS to hotel and daily transportation

Odessa Jun 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM

I will be in Odessa on July 15 alone. How can I go to my booked hotel ? By taxi ? It raed some comments before saying that taxi cab in Od is ripping off. How can I find an honest taxi cab driver? Plz tell me. Thanks !
      Henry

more
    • andi2005uk's Profile Photo

Lugansk wedding

Lugansk Jul 3, 2014 at 5:07 AM

I am due to get married in lugansk tomorrow.

I am currently in Kiev

Is it safe to travel into lugansk by train, I àm ENglish

more
    • Koppelmann's Profile Photo

Language spoken

by Koppelmann Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Hi, can anyone tell me what is the main language spoken in Kamianets-Podilskyi - Ukrainian or Russian?

5 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    • ainsleigh's Profile Photo

May need a driver??

by ainsleigh Online Now Jan 4, 2013 at 4:24 AM

I'm in Ukraine and have train tickets to visit Kamyanets-Podilskyy next week. We have a very tight train transfer in Khmelnytsky pretty late in the evening. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a driver that is willing to take the trip from Khmelnytsky to Kamyanets-Podilskyy if we miss our train, and what the cost might be. Thanks for any information or advice!