Kampot

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sihanoukville

Phnom Penh 58 minutes ago

I am landing by air asia 04.06.2014 at about 16.20 clock in phnom penh. as I come to sihanoukville? gruß gerhard

more
    • deecee4849's Profile Photo

local guide

Phnom Penh 5 hours ago

First time in this city 18th May for 7 days and we are looking for any members to perhaps show us the country and local villages. Christine has books and pencils that she wishes to give to children at a school. We are in our 60's and are willing to pay the members expenses.

more
    • Koh Rong Accommodation

Cambodia Apr 2, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Heading down to Koh Rong Island in December with wife and 2 teenage daughters. Suggestions on accommodation under $75/night.
      Thanks.
      Phil

more
    • Sihanoukville to Phu Quoc Island

Cambodia Apr 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

How easy is to travel from Sihanoukville to PQ Island ? Time frame ? Overnight stay before going to PQ ? Costs ? Visas at border ? Accommodation suggestions on PQ ? Budgeting around $50-$75 per night for myself, wife and 2 teenage daughters ? Thanking all. Phil.

more
    • us social security

Cambodia Apr 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM

how to keep us social security checks coming to cambodia

more
    • luciaguimaraes's Profile Photo

visiting Siem Reap

Cambodia Apr 14, 2014 at 1:48 PM

I would like to know what you guys think about going to Siem Reap without doing any tour reservations to Ankgor Temple. Is it safe to use the Tuk tuk ? How does it work? Are there others ways to arrive there?
      thank you

more
    • Trip in Siem Reap

Siem Reap Apr 6, 2014 at 9:49 PM

how much of money we need to prepare for 4 days trip in Siem Reap?

more
    • roamer61's Profile Photo

How long a Trip?

Cambodia Apr 17, 2014 at 6:30 AM

What is a good time frame to do Cambodia with Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Angkor and Tonle Sap? And, should it be done with a tour or independently with local guides?

more