change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hcyeo2's Profile Photo

Buddy Request

Genting Mar 24, 2015 at 6:04 PM

Anyone interested to go with me to Genting this coming 01 - 03 Apr 2015. Please reply to me.

more
    • Neslee7's Profile Photo

Things to do

Penang Mar 23, 2015 at 4:22 PM

Can you go island hopping in Penang? Also do the shops cater for bigger women's fashions?

more
    • Genting with Kids, just 1 day

Genting Mar 9, 2015 at 6:58 AM

Hi,
      How much time it takes from KLIA to Genting? Our flight will land at 7:00am. Our hotel is First world. Next day morning we have booking from Mushroom Bus Terminal to Singapore at 10:00am, So we have just 1 day to enjoy Genting. Please suggest the best way to enjoy it with Kids. My Kids really love to visit First World Indoor theme park. Its our first visit there.
      Thanks

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

bus schedule> Muar to Melaka

Muar Mar 29, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Anyone have a good link for bus transport between Muar and Melaka? I've taken the Mayang Sari bus in the past, but the link for schedules/times I've been trying has not been helpful. Thanks for any help.

more
    • Taxi fare

Ipoh Mar 23, 2015 at 2:03 AM

How much is the taxi fare from IPOH KTM Railway station to French Hotel

more
    • Indoor Theme Park Help

Genting Mar 17, 2015 at 7:10 AM

I'll be reaching at First World hotel around 12:00 in day. We are staying there just for a night and next day morning we have to leave early (around 7-8). Please suggest what to do in 9 hours in Genting. I'm with 2 kids and wife, therefore planning to spend much time in Indoor theme park. Should I take day pass or buy separate tickets for rides?

more
    • Langkawi 4Days & 2Days in KL

Malaysia Mar 25, 2015 at 2:18 AM

I will be Travelling to Langkawi in April.

Which is the best place (Area) to stay? Among Adya hotel, Favehotel Cenang Beach & Resort World Langkawi?
      Any suggestion accomodation that is walking distance to eatery and nearby attraction?
      We are going for leisure and relax, and might spend half day for souvenir.
      When is the best time to visit Langkawi Skybridge?
      Any must do/see in langkawi?
      How much is the transportation cost in Langkawi?

We will be flying from Langkawi to KL for 2days only. How much would the transportation cost from Airport to Chinatown?

Thanks

more
    • Worrying about this kind of situation

Pulau Pangkor Mar 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I would like to know if tourists would be flooded with promoters of island touring or any other kind once they reach the island? If that's happening, what could we do to aviod unnecessarily argument?

more
    • Bukit Jalil lrt station to KL sentral

Kuala Lumpur Mar 25, 2015 at 8:37 PM

May I know how to go Kl sentral from Bukit Jalil LRT station? Can i reach there in one stop? how much does it cost to reach there by LRT?

more
    • Claim baggage if breaking down journey at KUL

Kuala Lumpur Mar 18, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Hi all,
      Need a bit of advice here.

I'm traveling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in April. As the tickets were cheap, I booked Malaysia airlines flight 191 which is DEL-KUL-SIN. Since I want to visit KL, I plan to break the journey at KUL and hop off the flight and not take the connecting SIN flight. I do have necessary VISAs for Malaysia and Singapore.

The anxiety part is, how do I claim my baggage when I land at KUL, as the airlines is same, I presume the baggage will be shifted automatically to the connecting flight. Or am I wrong here?

Or do I need to inform the ground staff while boarding from DEL that I need to claim my baggage at KUL?

Kindly guide me on this so I can plan accordingly. I will be with wife and 4 yr old child, so don't want any hassles at the airport.

Regards.

more
    • transport from Johor Bahru to Singapore

Johor Bahru Mar 5, 2015 at 9:01 PM

hi..
      my family is planning a vacation to Johor Bahru and Singapore..we'll be staying in Johor Bahru for 2 or 3 days and continue the trip to Singapore. What should i do If I have to travel from Johor Bahru to Singapore with our luggage? thanks a lot..

more
    • JoeH23's Profile Photo

f1 fan

Kuala Lumpur Mar 20, 2015 at 2:48 AM

how long is it to kl to sepang f1 track is it better stay close to the track

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

motorcycle license

Malaysia Mar 15, 2015 at 5:27 PM

I would like to obtain a Malaysian motorcycle license (while in Malaysia July-August)I have a regular Canadian driver's license, but no motorcycle license (I do know how to drive a motorcycle). How much would I have to pay to get a Malaysian motorcycle license? How long is the process? Thanks for any assistance.

more
    • 2l_Nou's Profile Photo

Travelling for two weeks to Malaysia (Mid July 2015) - Langkwai & Penang Island & Kuala Lumpur

Pulau Langkawi Mar 14, 2015 at 5:24 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am travelling with my best friend to Malaysia by mid July 2015. We are going to stay for two weeks there.

Our plan is as follows:

- Go to Langkawi Island for 4 days.
      - Go to Penang Island for 4 days.
      - Go to Kuala Lumpur for the rest of the period.

Please advise top areas & city center name in both Langkwai & Penang. Also the top beach names as we would love to swim in nice beach & to dive as well, also the beach clubs. Thus, we need your help to determine which areas to tackle for our accommodation.

Also, thanks to advise the city center name in Kuala Lumpur and/or which areas best to stay at. As our target is to stay near shopping areas, places to visit or do & the nice restaurants. We can go to clubbing as well.

Plus thanks to inform me about the things which can be done in Kuala Lumpur & where to do it.

Please feel free to advise any other islands (other than Langkwai & Penang) were we can visit & perform in a/b activities.

Thanks all in advance.

more
    • 4 days, 3 nights?

Kuala Lumpur Mar 15, 2015 at 7:51 PM

To get most bang for the buck.
      What is the best attractions and sights to see in Kuala Lumpur?
      (We will stay near City Centre area)
      (will have MRT passes)
      Historical, markets etc?

more