Kampong Pengkalan Kubor

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I asked an earlier question on getting to Kuala Romping from Mersing. Specifically how to get there by public transportation, that us by public bus.

more
    • Getting There

Kuala Rompin Dec 11, 2014 at 7:46 PM

How to get to Kuala Romping from Mersing?

more
    • homestay in kukup

Kukup Dec 10, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Anybody knows contact no. Of homestay in kukup that is clean & disabled
      friendly.i hv a group of 10.it had to be easily assesible.

more
    • ArBanis's Profile Photo

alternative way to visit taman negara

Taman Negara Dec 3, 2014 at 12:14 PM

Hi,
      We are traveling to malaysia in the summer 2015 and are looking for a great way to visit taman negara np. We don't like the touristy tourist things. Can anyone give us tips about a guided not very touristic trekking. We are not rhe kind of hero's that go in the park ourselves. Is there a possibility to arrange a private guide, and where can we find a good one?

Thank you
      ArBanis

more
    • Port Dickson army museum opening hours on 26,27,28/Dec

Malaysia Dec 21, 2014 at 4:08 AM

I will ne in port Dickson after Christmas and would like to know if the army museum is open coz the website of the museum is not working

more
    • Batu Gajah's surface

Batu Gajah Dec 18, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hello,
      i hope someone could help me out. I am trying to get Batu Gajah's surface. All i could gather was it's a city situated at 24 km from Ipoh and it has a population of 34 000.

Can anyone give me more information on this?

more
    • Hotels near carrefour

Batu Pahat Dec 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hi, which hotels are near Carrefour Batu Pahat? Thanks

more
    • From Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor

Pangkor Dec 12, 2014 at 8:21 AM

I have difficulty in finding a way to go from Bukit Merah to Pulau Pangkor. Are there any express bus stations in Bukit Merah Laketown Resort? We decide to go to Damai Laut in Lumut then only go to Pulau Pangkor by ferry, is this the correct way to get there?
      I really need your help, thank you!

more
    • earplugs in Malaysia?

Malaysia Dec 17, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Money Exchange

Kuala Lumpur Dec 15, 2014 at 1:08 AM

Hello again, VTers,

Another question: Where would be the best place to exchange US$? Also, what would be the approximate taxi charges from KLIA2 to Jalan Conlay?

Thanks in advance to you all.

more
    • 4Days as a Solo Traveller

Kuching Dec 4, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Is it possible to visit the Longhouse/Jungle Adventure without an organised tour? I'm a Backpacker on a budget

more
    • Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

Borneo Dec 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Do I need to take malaria medicine before going to the rainforest in Jan-Feb?

more
    • DariaPiasenti's Profile Photo

A week plan from Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia Dec 1, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Hi everyone ! Hope you can help me with some good landmarks
      I will have some days in Malaysia... Landing to Kuala Lumpur on 24th January
      Sure i will spend 2 days in KL
      Then i have some more time from 27 jan to visit the western coast before to fly to Philippines
      I can both book a flight to Manila from Singapore or again from Kuala Lumpur
      So need to leave on the 2nd feb is the only thing i know.
      What do you recommend?
      I can have 2 days more once Returning from Manila at the end of the month (before Returning to Italy)
      I travel smart, guest houses and buses are fine, local experience and open to suggestions. If one nice Beach is on the way recommend, i would love to chill one/tuo days but lets say is not really necessary,
      So totally i will have
      3 night in KL and then 6 more nights around the country.
      Thank you for all your help in advance and please you are welcome to Italy my friends.
      Cheers
      Daria
      Venice, Italy.

more
    • lancer52's Profile Photo

Tipping in KL

Kuala Lumpur Dec 10, 2014 at 3:11 AM

Any idea of how much to tip in KL? Say the bellboy at the hotel? Or the Taxi driver? I guess restaurants who have not charged service charge could be on 10- 15%?. Would appreciate your help. Thanks.

more