Kampong Pekan Kechil Beranang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus to pantai saujana

Port Dickson Apr 25, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Hi, may I know is there any bus from port dickson town to pantai saujana or pantai cahaya negeri? Or any other public transport that can reach?

more
    • Busses Code No. Please

Penang 12 hours ago

Hi, may I know what bus should I take if I want to go to Eastin Hotel from Ferry Terminal?

more
    • kimmy_gonzales's Profile Photo

Hire Driver + Van

Kota Kinabalu Apr 10, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Hi,

Any van + driver rental company in kota kinabalu that can hire for 4 days?

Thanks.

more
    • Several questions about SP :)

Sungai Petani Apr 19, 2015 at 8:23 AM

I'm looking to visit SP next year, but I'm looking for when is the BEST TIME. That point where there's less rain, cooler weather, and most importantly: cheaper airfare. I'm looking to fly in to Penang from Canada.

What are the locals like? Are they friendly? Guarded? Do they like tourists or consider them to be a hassle?

Does SP have local transit to get around or is everything effectively walking distance? Keep in mind I walk about 10KM everyday.

Thanks!

more
    • Solo Traveller to langkawi!

Malaysia Apr 15, 2015 at 9:44 PM

Solo traveller to langkawi for 4days (in this coming week)would like to meet female solo traveller. Pls advice what is the thing to do when travelling alone?

more
    • CEP1863's Profile Photo

Secure baggage storage at Kuala Lumpur International Airport

Kuala Lumpur Yesterday

Is there anywhere at KLIA to store baggage securely for the day? I would like to spend the day in KL but will have all of my dive gear with me that I don't particularly want to lug around.

Thank you

more
    • MuhammadAliAkbar's Profile Photo

Safety issues in Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Johor Bahru Apr 28, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Hello guys!
      Can anyone guide me about safety issues in Johor Bahru, Malaysia? Is legoland activity worth visiting this city of Malaysia.

Regards
      Ali

more
    • Day trip from SP to Penang?

Penang Apr 19, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Is a day trip from Sungai Petani to Penang possible by transit? I'm planning on a visit to SP but I'd love to make a day trip or two to Penang.

more
    • Cellphone service?

Malaysia Apr 28, 2015 at 5:22 AM

My cellphone provider's roaming plan is incredibly expensive, so I would like to use a Malaysian cellphone service for the two weeks I'm in town. My cellphone is unlocked and can be used globally, so that's not a problem.

Can anyone recomment a prepaid cellphone service that I can use that will offer 1GB of Data and unlimited talk and text...or something close to that?

more
    • Spending time with my girlfriend

Malaysia Apr 21, 2015 at 5:06 AM

My girlfriend is a Malay - I am not. I'm going to be visiting, and would like to invite her to spend some time in my hotel room - not for anything nefarious or x-rated: just for some cuddle time and to talk. She has a home and anything else in town. I suspect she'll visit me there a few times as we plan our days.

Are there rules against that?

more
    • Budget & Safe Hotel @Bukit Bintang

Kuala Lumpur Apr 5, 2015 at 6:50 PM

We are 2person going in KL for 2days only at the end of this month.

I am searching for hotel in BB but it has to be safe (Avoid Dark Corner)/ Clean & Budget around RM110 ~ RM130! And I am looking into Bintang Warisan/ Hotel Imperial/ Citrus Hitel/ My Hotel@BB/ Sungei Wang Hotel.... But I doesnt know which 1 to choose from there is mixed comment in Agoda.com.

Since I only transit in KL for 2days, there will be one day for going around. Prefer to stay in the place that nearby delicious food street & also some little souvenir. I want to use the cheapest (one-way) of transport from Airport to the hotel. Any suggestion? We would opt for taxis when going back to the airport since my flight is noon. When going to

By the way I never use Monorail or LRT in Malaysia, Did I need to purchase card or just ticket every time?

more