change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• TeresaLim's Profile Photo

Resorts near Gunung Santubong

Kuching Jul 19, 2015 at 9:19 PM

Hi... I am going to Kuching and wanted to stay near Gunung Santubong area which have sea view..there are Damai Puri, Damai Beach Resort, Cove 55 and The Village House...which are the best to stay? we are in a group of 20 pax. I read some review of Damai Puri and Damai Beach, it was not really positive but I am not sure whether its true or not...any suggestion?

Thank you

more
    • Fun activities to do for 40+ teenagers

Cameron Highlands Jul 28, 2015 at 5:47 AM

as im planning for my class trip, i would like to know what is recommend for me?
      as my planned:
      1)a night market at either tanah rata/lembah bertam as it matches my time of schedule
      2)a water fall for team activities and hav fun playing water
      3)a jungle trekking+ sunrise at gunung brinchang
      4)Kea Farm, Brinchang for souvenirs(i guess)
      these are my considering places to visit....
      For my planning:
      1st day-
      reach around 1pm
      check in/lunch (no idea where to visit yet)
      pasar malam/dinner
      rest
      2nd day-
      sunrise/jungle trekking(gunung brinchang)
      breakfast(no idea either, might visit a random traditional coffee shop)
      waterfall(lata iskandar/ parit, which one is better?)
      pack our bags/ leave for lunch

thats all =) as we are not following any travel agency, i would like to know if there are prebooking procedures needed beforehand for any activities mentioned. Thanks =)

more
    • How much is enough

Kuala Lumpur Jul 23, 2015 at 8:54 AM

If a person want to have a great time in Kuala Lumpur, I am talking about going to the best nightclub in city, staying in the best hotels, have a private chauffeur drive you around. Best time ever in Malaysia.

more
    • Shopping in Johore Bahru on the weekend

Johor Bahru Jul 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM

Is it preferable not to shop over the causeway in JB.. Is it very busy getting there and shopping any ideas would be great, and best place for shopping ladies to go ideas please

more
    • Birthday month treat

Genting Jul 10, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Any birthday month treat at the restaurant?

more
    • ItsNewton's Profile Photo

Looking for School Bus/Van Service

Setapak Jul 27, 2015 at 8:45 PM

Hi VT,

I'm looking for reliable school pick & drop service for son, he study at 'SK Setapak' and we recently moved to 222 residency, just was wondering if such service is available around here.

Looking forward to hearing from peeps.

- Newton

more
    • what do we need?

Malaysia Jul 19, 2015 at 10:57 PM

we received a wedding gift going to Malaysia, what requirements we must have before entering NAIA airport?

Thanks a lot!

more
    • Safety Measures and recommendations for shopping

Kuala Lumpur Jul 2, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I am traveling to KL in Aug with 2 of my friends. Any safety measures to take note and recommendation for tourist attraction?

more
    • how to plan a honeymoon for two weeks in malaysia?

Malaysia Jul 10, 2015 at 9:26 PM

I am getting married in Malaysia on Aug 2 and then plan on making a 2 week honeymoon vacation.

I would like to know how to start planning for this ? I am looking for mixed experience and activities for my honeymoon and not just restricted to beaches and resorts. Most of the packages that i find online are expensive and are only about hotel accommodation. I would like to have a better experience and enjoy my trip. So if you can guide me that would be great !

Also, how much should I expect to spend for such honeymoon trip ?

more