Kampong Linggi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suitable for Children?

Sungai Lembing Apr 2, 2015 at 7:22 PM

Is S.L. a suitable place for children of 3-4 years? What sort of accommodation would you recommend? Thank you

more
    • kimmy_gonzales's Profile Photo

Hire Driver + Van

Kota Kinabalu Apr 10, 2015 at 6:45 PM

Hi,

Any van + driver rental company in kota kinabalu that can hire for 4 days?

Thanks.

more
    • Several questions about SP :)

Sungai Petani Apr 19, 2015 at 8:23 AM

I'm looking to visit SP next year, but I'm looking for when is the BEST TIME. That point where there's less rain, cooler weather, and most importantly: cheaper airfare. I'm looking to fly in to Penang from Canada.

What are the locals like? Are they friendly? Guarded? Do they like tourists or consider them to be a hassle?

Does SP have local transit to get around or is everything effectively walking distance? Keep in mind I walk about 10KM everyday.

Thanks!

more
    • Solo Traveller to langkawi!

Malaysia Apr 15, 2015 at 9:44 PM

Solo traveller to langkawi for 4days (in this coming week)would like to meet female solo traveller. Pls advice what is the thing to do when travelling alone?

more
    • 1jabbar's Profile Photo

bus schedule> Muar to Melaka

Muar Mar 29, 2015 at 5:59 PM

Anyone have a good link for bus transport between Muar and Melaka? I've taken the Mayang Sari bus in the past, but the link for schedules/times I've been trying has not been helpful. Thanks for any help.

more
    • Worrying about this kind of situation

Pulau Pangkor Mar 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM

I would like to know if tourists would be flooded with promoters of island touring or any other kind once they reach the island? If that's happening, what could we do to aviod unnecessarily argument?

more
    • Bukit Jalil lrt station to KL sentral

Kuala Lumpur Mar 25, 2015 at 8:37 PM

May I know how to go Kl sentral from Bukit Jalil LRT station? Can i reach there in one stop? how much does it cost to reach there by LRT?

more
    • Day trip from SP to Penang?

Penang Apr 19, 2015 at 9:17 AM

Is a day trip from Sungai Petani to Penang possible by transit? I'm planning on a visit to SP but I'd love to make a day trip or two to Penang.

more
    • Taxi service

Kuala Lumpur Apr 1, 2015 at 5:56 PM

How do I get a reliable taxi from International airport to Down town area?

more
    • Spending time with my girlfriend

Malaysia Apr 21, 2015 at 5:06 AM

My girlfriend is a Malay - I am not. I'm going to be visiting, and would like to invite her to spend some time in my hotel room - not for anything nefarious or x-rated: just for some cuddle time and to talk. She has a home and anything else in town. I suspect she'll visit me there a few times as we plan our days.

Are there rules against that?

more
    • Budget & Safe Hotel @Bukit Bintang

Kuala Lumpur Apr 5, 2015 at 6:50 PM

We are 2person going in KL for 2days only at the end of this month.

I am searching for hotel in BB but it has to be safe (Avoid Dark Corner)/ Clean & Budget around RM110 ~ RM130! And I am looking into Bintang Warisan/ Hotel Imperial/ Citrus Hitel/ My Hotel@BB/ Sungei Wang Hotel.... But I doesnt know which 1 to choose from there is mixed comment in Agoda.com.

Since I only transit in KL for 2days, there will be one day for going around. Prefer to stay in the place that nearby delicious food street & also some little souvenir. I want to use the cheapest (one-way) of transport from Airport to the hotel. Any suggestion? We would opt for taxis when going back to the airport since my flight is noon. When going to

By the way I never use Monorail or LRT in Malaysia, Did I need to purchase card or just ticket every time?

more