Kampong Bahru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus Travel Malaysia and Singapore

Singapore Mar 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM

We are a large group of 29 travelling from KLIA to Melaka for 2 nights and onward from Melaka to Singapore Lavender MTR- what bus companies with air con are recommended for these 2 trips

more
    • Supercar Driving Experience

Singapore Mar 16, 2015 at 12:54 AM

I walked past marina bay sands yesterday and i saw this company called ultimate drive which let people drive those ferrari and lamborghini. Tempted to try, anybody did it before? any reviews?

more
    • I need Bus to KLIA2

Singapore Mar 3, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Hi, I need to catch a flight at 6:50am from KLIA2. I want to get a bus from singapore at night and spend night in bus so that I reach KLIA2 on time (between 5 to 6am). There is only one bus Golden coach which departs at 23:45 from singapore, but I'm afraid of missing the flight. Please suggest the best option. Don't want to take flight.

more
    • Singapore - 3 nights holiday trip.

Singapore Mar 9, 2015 at 4:04 AM

I have browsed for more than a day now and finally finalised on the following places to visit during my holiday trip of 3 nights at Singapore, next month -
      Sentosa Theme Park (admission ticket $44)*
      Night Safari Zoo (admission ticket $42)*
      Little India
      Jurong Bird Park
      Merlion Park
      Water and Light Show at Marina Sands

The only part left now is to understand the conveyance from Guillemard Road (where I would be staying in an apartment) to Sentosa and Night Safari Zoo.

I believe my apartment is little far situated than these two places. Rest of the things are all settled and I will go with the flow to enjoy the trip atmost. Appreciate if you guys can add your feedback to guide me on transport & any other thing which I forget to add in.

Thanks to all supporters in advance!

more
    • Bus to KLIA/KLIA2

Singapore Mar 2, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hi,
      I had to take bus from Singapore to KLIA/KLIA2 around 9:00pm as I have to take flight at 7:00am from KLIA2 next day. Therefore spending night in bus and reaching there on time. I checked easybook.com. I shows evening bus either at 7:00pm or 11:45pm. If I catch 7:00pm bus I'll reach too early, may be around 1:00am and if I take 11:45pm bus, there are chances to miss my flight. I'm travelling with my family (2 adults, 2 kids) so don't want to take any risk. Please suggest what to do. Don't want to take flight.

more
    • Reaching at 5 pm

Singapore Mar 9, 2015 at 7:12 AM

Hi,
      We(2 Adults, 2 Kids) will be reaching around 5pm at Queen Street, Singapore, therefore planning to stay near Little India. What is the best low budget place to sleep there? After Checking in we'd like to directly go to Flyer and take a ride in it, watch the Marina light and water show and take dinner at Clark Quake. Next day morning we are planning to go Sentosa and spend time there on Fun Day Pass till evening 6pm. Then we have to take Bus to KLIA2 from Golden Complex at 7:00pm. Is it okay as planned or you suggest some thing else. Please suggest the best way to enjoy it with Kids. Its our first visit there.
      Thanks

more
    • Places to visit in Singapore, apart from Sentosa.

Singapore Mar 9, 2015 at 2:17 AM

I am visiting Singapore next month with my friends. Total duration of my stay there would be 3 nights and I would be staying at Guillemard Road in an appartment. Please suggest me a few good places to visit, I understand Sentosa is bit expensive and there are other places which can be considered economically. Thanks a lot in advance to all who are going to advise me.

more