Kampar Travel Answers

change location

Hotels in Kampas Old Town

by cccy Online Now Feb 19, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Any recommendation for hotels in Kampas Old Town?

There is one near the bus station, the top floor room has a balcony. Anyone can get the contact number and name?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • abudabi40's Profile Photo

Re: Hotels in Kampas Old Town

by abudabi40 Online Now Mar 18, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Do you still require this?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Hotels in Kampas Old Town

by munchong Online Now Apr 18, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Sorry to latch on but I would really love to visit Kampar this coming June with my family. I am driving up from Singapore.

I would really appreciate if you could furnish me the contact of that intriguing hotel with a balcony on the top floor plus any number of hotels around the town which you care to recommend.

I intend to stay about 3~4 nights in Kampar; using Kampar as a base from which to make daily visits to nearby mining pools, waterfalls and other places of interest (especially fruit or durian farms) if available.

I think I should make a booking soon in order to avoid the June rush (although I am not quite sure if Kampar would be hit by the school holiday rush since it does seem a bit out of the way - the prime reason I am visiting) It would be nice to have some tips on where to eat, what to do around there and what to see.

Kelly's castle (good for photo taking) is one of my intended spots, plus perhaps a visit to the beach at Lumut. However, I am unable to source much information about the hotels in Kampar other than Grand Kampar. I do value a hotel with safe parking or is that really necessary? I have been to Brinchang, Cameron Highlands and it seems that it is safe to park your car anywhere in town. However, in Johor Bahru, you need to know where to park your car safely.

Glad for your advice or just simply to chat :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines