Kampala Travel Answers

change location

House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by gerdien1983 Online Now Nov 29, 2006 at 1:13 AM

In the period of februari/may 2007 4 students fro Holland have to fulfil their master research in Kampala. Therefore a house or appartment is needed for this period. Who can help us out?

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • RE: House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by obboj Online Now Dec 8, 2006 at 10:16 AM

well i can say i am interested in helping you
    in seeking accomodation in uganda
    do you want to share with a family?
    do you want to stay alone the four of you
    please email
    obboj@yahoo.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by Achen2 Online Now Jan 13, 2007 at 4:15 AM

Uganda is a peaceful place to be in but then let nobody decieve you that can get for you an appartment by giving you their personal email adresses just get to tour operators like travel hemispheres will help you better

• House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by knjaci Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 5:30 AM

Finding a house or apartment in kampala is quite simple due to the wide spread accommodation facilities.Apartments can be hired through hotel booking agents in the country as well as travel companies. Use your Internet facilities to find major hotel booking sites that can help you like www.hotelsinuganda.com which makes bookings for hotels countrywide. These will help you avoid scammers and thieves.

• Re: House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by dagger_meerkat Online Now Aug 1, 2007 at 3:26 PM

4 students might be better off sharing an apartment, there's a few in central Kampala, just do a search in google for "apartments in kampala", there's quite some decent ones around.

• Re: House/appartment needed for 4 months 4 persons

by obboj Online Now Jan 20, 2008 at 5:21 PM

its funny how people can try to outweigh others.. calling them thieves scammers and so on .. the fact is that if you lack the interpreneurship in you of turning your own house into ahome for visitors who find hotels expensive then you have no right to blame me this goes to acen .sunspot in kireka is my house i shifted out of it and renting it out to tourists and vistors who want a low cost accomodation .instead of bashing me why dont you come and see sunspot for your selve .. get alife .

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines