Kamloops Travel Answers

change location

looking for apartment and interesting place in kamloops

by utomo Online Now Aug 16, 2005 at 4:23 PM

Hi - I'm planning to study at TRU in January'06. I and my family plan to go there on december so I'm looking for apartment for rent, preferably near TRU campus. Can someone give me some information? How about wheater condition - the temperatur - in december? What should I have to prepare because now I'm living in Jakarta, Indonesia?

Thank you for the comments
Utomo
ps: sorry for my bad "english-grammar"

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: looking for apartment and interesting place in kamloops

by jamaicasky Online Now Aug 11, 2006 at 8:41 PM

Hello- I am sorry about not writing earlier. Because you are probably already here. I apologize for the inattentiveness. But welcome to our country and I hope you enjoy going to TRU. The weather- in January here is quite cold. It is common to snow here and be very wintery. Bring warm clothes, and boots and coats. and the rent is about 600 month and up. You can find room and board for around 400. Look at the website for the local paper classified ads. Kamloops Daily for apartment rentals.
    I hope this posting is helpful for the next student or visitor to our city. We have a lot of international students attending TRU and I hope they like it. Kamloops is not a very big city. about 85000 i think.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines