Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Good club, to men's business meeting.

Warsaw Sep 15, 2015 at 9:51 AM

I'm about to visit Warsaw, in order to meet my business partner. I'm looking for a bar/club, that is elegant, calm, and have rich stock of whisky and wine (prices are not important). It would be nice, if there would be some good food. I hope you will guide me somehow!

• meeson's Profile Photo

best restaurants

Warsaw Oct 4, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Hi vt'ers
      I'm off to Warsaw in December for my 40th and would like to eat at a decent restaurant. I'm open to may cuisines so any ideas for me please.

• Traveling with fencers - help!

Wroclaw Sep 17, 2015 at 4:56 PM

I am having trouble finding the fencing club my son is training at on the map. Can anyone tell me what part of town Klub Szermierczy Wroclawianie is located in? I am looking to rent an apartment nearby withing walking distance.
      Here is a link to the club website.

• NatalieMc1's Profile Photo

Could you advise some unusual non-touristic places in Warsaw?

Warsaw Sep 14, 2015 at 4:32 AM

I am goint to visit Poland next month and I have already found a tour guide on
      We will be in Warsaw for a week and the first two days we'll have excursions with our guide but other days we'll be free. Me and my husband are very active people and we don't want to walk in the city center and eat in the restaurants. We would like to see some unusual and non-touristic places, known and popular by locals.
      Could you, please, advise me such interesting places?
      Many thanks

• meeson's Profile Photo

wizzair flights

Warsaw Sep 23, 2015 at 12:39 PM

hi vt'ers

Im off to Warsaw on the 18th December flying with wizzair. whens the best time to book my flights to get the best deal. I was thinking 7 weeks before is about right.
      anyone fly there and can advise me

• Wedding plans...accomodation and/or wedding venue ideas?

by warsawite Online Now Jul 3, 2010 at 3:21 PM

My fiance and I are thinking of getting married in this area...I am polish and he is English. Could anybody help with suggestions of accomodations and/or venues for the services only. I have heard that there maybe a church with hotel, I saw it on the web a year or two ago but now can't find it...any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading this

4 Answers Jul 6, 2010 at 12:44 AM