I will participate in the vasaloppet ski race on Sunday Feb. 23 and would like to know if there is bus transfer available from mora to the start in salen early sunday morning?
i'm going to go to Vimmerby this summer. Last time I was there, there was a train route via Lingkoping (and , as I checked, there is such possibility now). But , as I checked connections in the Net, there is no such possibility in August. Does anyone there know whether there will be some changes in train routes or it is just problem with booking system ? Many thanx in advance
My daughter is moving to Lund to work in a Montessori school there. I'll be flying over with her and staying for a month. Has anyone any suggestions on the most affordable place for the two of us to stay? We'd prefer some place in Lund, because we'd really like to walk everywhere. But if that's cost prohibitive, I'd of course appreciate any suggestions.
Am planning on being in Lund, Sweden for several months with my daughter and wondered if anyone was interested in a house swap for that period of time (possibly around September 2013 or later). My home is a lovely two bedroom, two bath with a garden of berries, apples, vegetables, flowers and lots of rhododendron. Ten minutes from town, but country-like setting a mile from the ocean.
Как доехать от Стокгольма до Västervik?
i have a question that if u r travelling on a bus with baby is ur ticket is free
I am confused. My ancestor came from Ljungby, which I thought was in Kronoberg lan but now am wondering if there is a Ljungby in Kalmar lan also. Their births were registered at St. Wi parish in Kalmar lan, 1833, but once found a list of the parishes in Kalmar and could not find St. Wi listed.
SKIING in Sälen, Sweden
We are an Irish couple heading to Sweden in a couple of wks and have a few questions that we were wondering maybe someone could help us out with. We fly to Stockholm on the 4th of February. Kind of last minute notion we got in our heads....
1. We hope to take the bus/train to Falun. Is there a bus from Falun to Sälen?
2. Or is it necessary to go all the way up to Mora or Malung to get the transfer?
3. Bus/train? Which is cheaper? Can we get tickets when we arrive in Stockholm or should we book before?
4. Is it possible to rent a car in Falun/Mora/Malung to drive and drop-off in Oslo where we plan to spend a couple of days also? Can you recommend any car rental places? (It seemed from www.sj.se there are no trains to Oslo at all on those days... so car rental a possibilty...)
5. Is it possible to book for just 3 nights (e.g Sun, Mon, Tues) in the Sälen ski resort or do we have to pay for the full “short week” (Sun - Thurs)?
6. What is the best/cheapest hotel/cabin/holiday village? (We are 2 people)
8. Can we get a Ski-pass when we arrive or should we book it before?
9. Likewise for Ski-hire...
10. Likewise for Ski-lessons...
Thanks a million!!!
I am interested in traveling to Gamleby,Sweden but don't really know what it is like there? What sort of historic places are there? What kind of things are there to do there? What are the people like there? What are the accomodations like there? What are the people like there? Any help would be appeciated! Thank you, Svensen
nightlife in borgholm
what is the nightlife like and family holidays?